Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Beyonce doesn't win a golden globe. (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26301)

haterofhaters 01-16-2007 10:20 AM

Beyonce doesn't win a golden globe.

And Jennifer Hudson does. Fair? Maybe. Jennifer Hudson can sing her ass off, that's for sure.. but other than her singing moments in the movie, i don't think that the role was very demanding as an actor. Beyonce definitely had more lines. Anyways, what's everyone's reaction.

cbq300 01-16-2007 10:28 AM

i am waiting for spider 3

Spike Spiegel 01-16-2007 12:16 PM

Good. She doesn't deserve one. Looks should only beable to take you so far. When it comes to awards, it should be based on actual talent/performance.

B-Low 01-16-2007 02:27 PM

Austin Powers 3 put Beyonce in the negatives for acting points. She needs at least 1 more great acting job to even out at 0...THEN she can start fighting for awards

heavensdevil 01-16-2007 02:40 PM

re

Im tired of Beyonce, she needs to hibernate for a minute and then come back.

haterofhaters 01-16-2007 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by heavensdevil
Im tired of Beyonce, she needs to hibernate for a minute and then come back.

I'll never get tired of beyonce. And i'll bet if she wasn't with Jay and she offered herself to you right now, you wouldn't say no. unless you were gay. :oldlol:

DLakerfan 01-16-2007 03:32 PM

Beyonce is way overrated and annoying, she is not even hot, her butt is bigger than a volkswagon dealer.

haterofhaters 01-16-2007 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLakerfan
Beyonce is way overrated and annoying, she is not even hot, her butt is bigger than a volkswagon dealer.

My question is, is that because you don't like beyonce or because you don't like black women in general.. honestly, i'd take a big butt beyonce over a flat butt Cameron Diaz any day.

bokes15 01-16-2007 08:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haterofhaters
i'd take a big butt beyonce over a flat butt Cameron Diaz any day.

co-signed:cheers:

DLakerfan 01-16-2007 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by haterofhaters
My question is, is that because you don't like beyonce or because you don't like black women in general.. honestly, i'd take a big butt beyonce over a flat butt Cameron Diaz any day.

are u telling me that I'm racist?I own a black and white TV, I eat fried chicken and I receive welfare check. I also own a poster of Scarface.

haterofhaters 01-16-2007 09:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DLakerfan
are u telling me that I'm racist?I own a black and white TV, I eat fried chicken and I receive welfare check. I also own a poster of Scarface.

calm down man, i was just talking about preferences. a lot of white men prefer white women and a lot of black men prefer black women, that's just how it is. and wtf??? lol. You have to eat fried chicken, own a pic os scarface and receive a welfare check to be black all if a sudden? I'm tired of f-ing bs statements like that btw.:hammerhead: Anyways, back to my original point.

Dick Biggly 01-16-2007 09:22 PM

Beyonce is a terrible actress, why would she win an acting award? Just because she has more lines?

haterofhaters 01-16-2007 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by **** Biggly
Beyonce is a terrible actress, why would she win an acting award? Just because she has more lines?

Can someone please give more of a description than, "she's bad, she can't act, she's a terrible actress?" I don't think she's a bad actress. I think it's funny how people say looks can only get you so far.. but I think in her case that people just won't give anything else she does a chance just because of her looks. It's like people want her to be bad just because she's beautiful.

DLakerfan 01-16-2007 09:46 PM

Beyonce cant act, cant dance and can barely sing, the only reason she still has gigs is because she's black, if she's white with the big butt, she will not make it into showbusiness.:no:

LAZYBOY 01-16-2007 10:17 PM

Beyonce is hot, but that's it. She's not a good actress and doesn't deserve an award for anything other than singing or having a$$.