Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Los Angeles Lakers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Nash to the Lakers is Official (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=269969)

BallsOut 07-04-2012 08:44 PM

Nash to the Lakers is Official

For two 1st round draft picks and two 2nd round draft picks.

http://losangeles.sbnation.com/los-a...al-draft-picks

Next steps:
1) Resign Hill
2) Sign Grant Hill, Kirk Hinrich, Barnes
3) Trade away Blake, Eyenga and McRoberts for better players if possible.

PG: Nash | Blake | Morris
SG: Bryant | Goudelock
SF: Peace | Ebanks | Barnes
PF: Gasol | McRoberts
C: Bynum | Hill

:bowdown:

All Net 07-04-2012 09:21 PM

Re: Nash to the Lakers is Official

:cheers: nuts

talkingconch 07-04-2012 09:26 PM

WITHOUT GIVING UP GASOL OR BYNUM

:banana: :cheers: :cheers:

takai 07-04-2012 09:54 PM

What did I tell you? This is fantastic. Exactly what we needed.

Except Sessions and Barnes aren't resigning. Blake is going to have to be the back up.

Either way, this is huge turn around for us.

:cheers:

Derrick 07-04-2012 11:06 PM

How yall feel that Nash will pass Magic all time in assists in a lakers jersey? :D

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-04-2012 11:22 PM

love this ...now go get some shooters....J Hill can go...need shooters...Rashard Lewis...Jamison...BRoy...Brandon Rush....Swaggy P

Mgamer20o0 07-05-2012 01:05 AM

whats the chance we end up buying some of those picks back? suns are always selling their picks on draft night....

mariodeathgrip 07-05-2012 01:16 AM

Wow!:eek: :bowdown: !!:biggums:

L.A. Jazz 07-05-2012 04:12 AM

Nash is a great PG, no doubt, i am glad he is on board. Welcome to LA Steve! he will do some good thing for us on the offensive end of the court.

but on the defensive end we opened the same hole we had with Fish. once again we have the slowest guard combo in the NBA with Nash and Kobe. the Westbrooks and Parkers will get by them more often than not. Time to bring in D.Howard to protect the paint.

Bosnian Sajo 07-05-2012 04:37 AM

So ****ing happy, this is unbelievable. SO ****ING HAPPY :party: LAKER NATION BABY

DKLaker 07-05-2012 01:25 PM

This is also huge for this reason; Steve Nash can teach Mike Brown how to run a pick & roll as well as many other plays..........trust me when I say that 2 great basketball minds in Kobe and Nash are going to create and run the offense.......I just hope MB will just shut up and learn, not try to ignore them and draw up more retarded plays that will never work :facepalm

BTW.....part of the Nash deal was an agreement that the Lakers will not try to sign Beasley who now has accepted $18 million for 3 years from the Suns.
Too bad, I wanted Beasley.

Crown&Coke 07-05-2012 02:23 PM

I couldn't believe it. I got a text telling me Nash signed, and I thought I was getting played. Turned to the TV and it was legit, I screamed about Nash the entire night :banana:

I really, REALLY want to see a 1/2 pick and roll. If you switch, Kobe takes a pg to the block. Go under, Nash pops that jumper in your eyeball. Try to go over the screen and you got Kobe or Nash in primed in position to make a play.

Got get a long defender (Ebanks?) and bring in G.Hill :applause:

lakersNUMBA1 07-05-2012 02:30 PM

I wonder what number he's gonna wear. Can't wear #13 seeing as how it's retired from the great, Wilt Chamberlain.

takai 07-05-2012 02:38 PM

I find it hilarious that Nash is now one of the worst players in the league because he's a Laker. But if he was a Knick, he would be a tremendous player.
:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol:

Haters gunna hate I guess.

DKLaker 07-05-2012 03:17 PM