Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Godzuki Roast Thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=273329)

Osiris 08-03-2012 09:47 AM

Godzuki Roast Thread

Put your jokes in here.

Godzuki 08-03-2012 09:49 AM

Re: Godzuki Roast Thread

do you know how many Godzuki lynch mob threads i've been thru? you on the other hand probably couldn't handle it and will disappear like millwad did...

how can you be over 30 years old and have such a lil kid gay personality here? thats what i'm really wondering :biggums:

Godzuki 08-03-2012 10:03 AM

Mister i'm so Rad is so gay that his peenis can't even stay straight

Godzuki 08-03-2012 10:20 AM

mister i'm so rad is so gay that when kids at the park dunk on him, he goes down on everyone

Osiris 08-03-2012 10:22 AM

Godzuki is such an attention whore he bumps this thread every 10 minutes even though it hasn't even left the first page yet.

Godzuki 08-03-2012 10:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Osiris
Godzuki is such an attention whore he bumps this thread every 10 minutes even though it hasn't even left the first page yet.

lol you're the one who started this thread including all of the attention on godzuki this morning lil gay boy :facepalm

Godzuki 08-03-2012 11:00 AM

its funny how you tried to get everyone to jump me too, just like a weak ass lil gay boy :lol

chips93 08-03-2012 11:10 AM

should roast threads have, umm, you know, jokes in them?

Godzuki 08-03-2012 11:15 AM

mister I'm so Rad is such a gay poster he puts on makeup to get into his ish character

Godzuki 08-03-2012 11:23 AM

mister I'm so rad is so much like a female, he yells at his mom for not spending enough time with him

Meticode 08-03-2012 11:30 AM

A poster of Godzuki's caliber and post count should be maxed out on rep, but he's not because people don't f*cking like him except the few and far between.

Knicks101 08-03-2012 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Meticode
A poster of Godzuki's caliber and post count should be maxed out on rep, but he's not because people don't f*cking like him except the few and far between.

Witty observation, Godzuki is generally disliked on this forum. :lol

Meticode 08-03-2012 11:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Knicks101
Witty observation, Godzuki is generally disliked on this forum. :lol

I was going for factual, but slightly funny.

Godzuki 08-03-2012 11:39 AM

Quote:

i've got 4 bars of green, clearly some people like me!!!1 :cheers:

you should try earning those greens more by contributing some stuff to read instead of posting about your ugly ass wife all of the time. typical ISH high horse green stack barely contributing snob ^^

Godzuki 08-03-2012 11:41 AM

Quote:

I was going for factual, but slightly funny.

you're not ever funny tho. if u ever have been pls link it thx. and i'm not talkin about pretentious dry humor nerd funny....