Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What did George Bush accomplish? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=276335)

FinishHim! 09-07-2012 09:43 PM

What did George Bush accomplish?

He f*cked up.

But more importantly, who snitched out the Jeff v. Gobb thread, because Jeff never looks at the OTC for no reason. :facepalm

If you end up seeing this, don't quote, just rep.

Jeff: So GOBB's first move is to bust into the thread with his usual obnoxious negativity and insults, and his second move is to toss a threat around

GOBB: It was a joke dumbass....he said i was Charles Barkley and Charles Barkley threw someone thru the window before. Well documented and known. Hence if I'm Barkely to prove it I'll pull one of his stunts. Smarten up.

*hands you wipes for your glasses*

Jeff: I'm 6'3" and 205 lbs, and lived in the Bronx for the first 20 years of my life.

I also, months ago, sent your personal info to some really ****ed up, nasty people who have my back in real life, should your "jokes" ever become reality, so they know who to blame.

GOBB: And I'm supposed to cave my shoulders in, look directly at the floor as my hearts beats so fast you'd think it was gonna leap out my chest.

You act like the Bronx is far. 2hrs max from Philly. Say the word and we can see how gangsta one can get offline.

What personal info? I'm incognito here. I've changed identities so much I forgot what age, location, occupation I'm on now. Anyone know where I last left off?

You dont know any nasty people besides techno geeks (whom I know as well). So save it...offline you're nothing more than a freelance writer who enjoys bball Jeff. I know what you did last summer.

BOO!

Did I scare you? Bawk Bawk!

Jeff:
________________________________________YOu're gone. Bye

Dictator 09-07-2012 09:48 PM

Re: What did George Bush accomplish?

Jeff most certainly does look at the otc. Because for some strange reason, everytime you post against jews, steve aka jeff shows up.

ImmortalD24 09-07-2012 09:49 PM

Lettuce discuss reality: The only difference is that Obama is easily more eloquent and has goat level charisma. They're all more or less actors playing their respective roles.

On the jeff vs gobb thread.. idk.

Real Men Wear Green 09-07-2012 09:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FinishHim!
He...snitched out the Jeff v. Gobb thread

All questions answered. Thank me.

Dictator 09-07-2012 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ImmortalD24
Lettuce discuss reality: The only difference is that Obama is easily more eloquent and has goat level charisma. They're all more or less actors playing their respective roles.

On the jeff vs gobb thread.. idk.

No. :coleman:

KDTrey5 09-07-2012 09:50 PM

drug dealer buy Jordans, crackhead buy crack, an George Bush get paid off of all of that..

Sarcastic 09-07-2012 11:06 PM

If you were really rich, he cut your taxes ALOT.

joe 09-08-2012 02:52 AM

he made people think he was a free market president, and then when his centrally-controlled economy stumbled, the masses blamed capitalism

SourPatchKids 09-08-2012 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joe
he made people think he was a free market president, and then when his centrally-controlled economy stumbled, the masses blamed capitalism

Lol this serious response seems out of place in a thread like this.

TheeBeast 09-08-2012 03:22 AM

He accomplished alot of things, but all for the worse..

Iraq War
Afganistan War
Ignored the victims of Hurricane Katrina

ect.

FinishHim! 09-08-2012 03:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SourPatchKids
Lol this serious response seems out of place in a thread like this.

:oldlol: All the better though. It reminds me of playing GTA. You make a HOT thread title like the one I made earlier and the internet police will be all over it. You make a thread title that only a select few would be interested in and place some serious political responses in there, and the thread becomes invisible as if you drove into that random house GTA style, changed your clothes and rolled out of there in a new car.

Patrick Chewing 09-08-2012 04:06 AM

1. Prevented India and Pakistan from nuking it out
2. Supplied the most aid to Africa of all time
3. Demolished Al-Qaeda and all its top leaders. No terrorist attack since
4. Forced Libya (by way of our response to the Iraq War) to renounce terrorism and give up their WMD's
5. Declared the first federal ban on racial profiling.
6. Accepted record numbers of refugees and asylum-seekers.
7. Signed an executive order banning federal eminent domain seizures.
8. Removed remaining troops from Bosnia (Clinton's war)
9. Appointed more women and minorities to high-level posts than any other president in history.
10. Capturing and bringing Saddam Hussein to justice

lilbeastnani 09-08-2012 04:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FinishHim!

Jeff: So GOBB's first move is to bust into the thread with his usual obnoxious negativity and insults, and his second move is to toss a threat around

GOBB: It was a joke dumbass....he said i was Charles Barkley and Charles Barkley threw someone thru the window before. Well documented and known. Hence if I'm Barkely to prove it I'll pull one of his stunts. Smarten up.

*hands you wipes for your glasses*

Jeff: I'm 6'3" and 205 lbs, and lived in the Bronx for the first 20 years of my life.

I also, months ago, sent your personal info to some really ****ed up, nasty people who have my back in real life, should your "jokes" ever become reality, so they know who to blame.

GOBB: And I'm supposed to cave my shoulders in, look directly at the floor as my hearts beats so fast you'd think it was gonna leap out my chest.

You act like the Bronx is far. 2hrs max from Philly. Say the word and we can see how gangsta one can get offline.

What personal info? I'm incognito here. I've changed identities so much I forgot what age, location, occupation I'm on now. Anyone know where I last left off?

You dont know any nasty people besides techno geeks (whom I know as well). So save it...offline you're nothing more than a freelance writer who enjoys bball Jeff. I know what you did last summer.

BOO!

Did I scare you? Bawk Bawk!

Jeff:
________________________________________YOu're gone. Bye
[/color]

this. :cheers: cuz nobody else has the balls to do it.

bdreason 09-08-2012 04:09 AM

He made some really rich people, a lot richer.

jbot 09-08-2012 01:31 PM

he helped fool the general public into the belief that terrorists attacked the wtc towers.