Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Clippersfan's reaction to the Clippers winning against Portland (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=280919)

Wavves 11-09-2012 01:44 AM

Clippersfan's reaction to the Clippers winning against Portland

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bQFD...8&feature=plcp

Fudge 11-09-2012 01:46 AM

Re: Clippersfan's reaction to the Clippers winning against Portland

:roll:

Wavves 11-09-2012 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clippersfan86
So we know Millwad's alternate account now. Nice job revealing yourself champ.

Incorrect, but okay.

ps don't delete your posts

Clippersfan86 11-09-2012 01:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wavves
Incorrect, but okay.

ps don't delete your posts

I deleted it because it's pointless. You guys troll no matter what and I'm happy the Clippers got the win. Now that they blew another team out I'm just going to enjoy it. Have a good night though, your team tried very hard :cheers:

Wavves 11-09-2012 01:53 AM

Quote:

I deleted it because it's pointless. You guys troll no matter what and I'm happy the Clippers got the win. Now that they blew another team out I'm just going to enjoy it. Have a good night though, your team tried very hard :cheers:

Other than this, I haven't really trolled at all. Your controllable homerism is just out of control. You can't handle losing and say that your team is trash, but when they win it's a completely different story.

Congratulations, you just bet a rebuilding team with 4 starters on it's roster. You must be close to that championship now.

Clippersfan86 11-09-2012 01:56 AM

Quote:

Other than this, I haven't really trolled at all. Your controllable homerism is just out of control. You can't handle losing and say that your team is trash, but when they win it's a completely different story.

Congratulations, you just bet a rebuilding team with 4 starters on it's roster. You must be close to that championship now.

Clippers are missing Billups and Hill and handed your asses to you on your homecourt despite Griffin being banged up as hell and taking 7 shots. Nothing for you to make fun of. You were down 20+ half of the game on your homecourt, let that sink in.

Clutch 11-09-2012 01:59 AM

EPIC thread

:roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

Wavves 11-09-2012 01:59 AM

Quote:

Clippers are missing Billups and Hill and handed your asses to you on your homecourt despite Griffin being banged up as hell and taking 7 shots. Nothing for you to make fun of. You were down 20+ half of the game on your homecourt, let that sink in.

Why do you think I'm bitter with the loss? I complimented the Clippers on how they played throughout the whole game at the end of the game. I didn't expect Portland to win anyway, but we put up a fight and I'm happy for that.

Clippersfan86 11-09-2012 02:00 AM

Quote:

Why do you think I'm bitter with the loss? I complimented the Clippers on how they played throughout the whole game at the end of the game. I didn't expect us Portland to win anyway, but we put up a fight and I'm happy for that.

"Congratulations, you just bet a rebuilding team with 4 starters on it's roster. You must be close to that championship now."

Where does this comment by you filled with sarcasm fit into that opinion? Talk about insincere.

brandonislegend 11-09-2012 02:02 AM

:roll:

ncrizzle 11-09-2012 02:02 AM

Quote:

i dont get why when someone attacks you, not your team, your resort to bashing other teams. Dude said clipps played a good game.

sore winner, sore loser. Even if your team wins, you still lose

Wavves 11-09-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

"Congratulations, you just bet a rebuilding team with 4 starters on it's roster. You must be close to that championship now."

Where does this comment by you filled with sarcasm fit into that opinion? Talk about insincere.

"You were down 20+ half of the game on your homecourt."

You were taking shots at Portland, of which I did not at all. And what I said was in reaction to you talking your team up like the bipolar little bitch that you are.

Clippersfan86 11-09-2012 02:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncrizzle
i dont get why when someone attacks you, not your team, your resort to bashing other teams. Dude said clipps played a good game.

sore winner, sore loser. Even if your team wins, you still lose

Because I don't resort to personally attacking people that should be held against me? Dude's compliments weren't sincere at all so obviously I'm going to talk about his team's loss tonight. Unlike most of ISH I never make this stuff personal. Right on que Brandon+ncr check in :roll:

Clippersfan86 11-09-2012 02:05 AM

Quote:

"You were down 20+ half of the game on your homecourt."

You were taking shots at Portland, of which I did not at all. And what I said was in reaction to you talking your team up like the bipolar little bitch that you are.

I'm seriously laughing that you can't even stick to your own ban bet, then come back and make a thread clearly within Millwad MO and expect me be mislead? You just can't accept losing to me can you?

Dro 11-09-2012 02:06 AM

:oldlol: :oldlol: :oldlol: