Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   What are you drinking on tonight? (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=281972)

Legend of Josh 11-19-2012 09:17 PM

What are you drinking on tonight?

Generally, I'm a beer drinker, but tonight - I wanted a little licky licky. Picked this ^:

I'm not much of a scotch drinker either; but this has always been one of my favorite liquors.

Anyone else had the pleasure of sipping on this mess? Good sheet.

:cheers:

Styles p 11-19-2012 09:27 PM

Re: What are you drinking on tonight?

water, it's monday.

1987_Lakers 11-19-2012 09:32 PM

I don't drink on mondays.

L.Kizzle 11-19-2012 09:36 PM

Bout to hit up Wings and More so some platinum and Corona.

Jailblazers7 11-19-2012 09:37 PM

I'll prob sip on some bourbon a bit later since I dont have class all week. My go to favorite:

Legend of Josh 11-19-2012 09:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
I'll prob sip on some bourbon a bit later since I dont have class all week. My go to favorite:

Nice... one of Kentucky's favorites.

GreatGreg 11-19-2012 09:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Nice... one of Kentucky's favorites.

That OVO and that XO everything you believe in?

Loneshot 11-19-2012 10:08 PM

Drinking? You guys need to be smoking. I'm puffing some delightful caveman.

magic chiongson 11-19-2012 10:11 PM

water

Legend of Josh 11-19-2012 10:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatGreg
That OVO and that XO everything you believe in?

Granted, you're Russian, and back in the motherland you would probably be drinking at the age of maybe seven or eight, but you're in the states, raised in the states etc... so you can't drink. You're like what, 12 or 13? You still have around a decade to go little man.

You have no business posting in such a thread.

Stuckey 11-19-2012 10:30 PM

7 up + lemons

cause it's a fvcking monday

Legend of Josh 11-19-2012 10:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Loneshot
Drinking? You guys need to be smoking. I'm puffing some delightful caveman.

I had some loud/dank last week. I'm not a daily smoker, and honesty, the herb has never really been my thing. More often than not, I get headaches, and I don't want to push it, I mean, hell, I might OD off a blunt like Godzuki.

:lol

Legend of Josh 11-19-2012 10:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stuckey
7 up + lemons

cause it's a fvcking monday

:oldlol:

Some of you seem to have arrived at the conclusion that there's something just wayyyyy off with alcohol being in one's system on a Monday night; "Like OMG, it's Monday!" ... like it's some abomination to drink on a Monday. Be careful! It's a cardinal sin to sip a little on a Monday night!

LOL

If you get blasted and can't function the following day (Tuesday), that's one thing, but if someone wants to kick back and drink on a Monday night, responsibly - is that truly something to be concerned about, or act as if it's such an abstract and enigmatic thing to do?

:confusedshrug:

GreatGreg 11-19-2012 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Legend of Josh
Granted, you're Russian, and back in the motherland you would probably be drinking at the age of maybe seven or eight, but you're in the states, raised in the states etc... so you can't drink. You're like what, 12 or 13? You still have around a decade to go little man.

You have no business posting in such a thread.

Lol. I'm 18. I can drink in 95% of the world. Act like you've never had a beer before 21 :oldlol:

And my post was referring to the ecstasy tablets in your profile pic... You know, XO(Ecstacy&Oxycodone)... The Weeknd? No?

Segatti 11-19-2012 10:52 PM