Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   The Walking Dead (television only) thread (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=282485)

DaHeezy 11-25-2012 10:02 PM

The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Since the comic guys tend to give away alot which ruins the TV version, let's start a new thread for TV veiwers only.

No comic discussion please

DaHeezy 11-25-2012 11:29 PM

Re: The Walking Dead (television only) thread

Good episode. They waste no time and get right into the killing. Great pace. The set-up for next episode looks great

kuniva_dAMiGhTy 11-25-2012 11:35 PM

I'm glad that Michonne is now part of the group. I don't think I ever heard her character talk more than in tonights episode. :lol

DaHeezy 11-25-2012 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kuniva_dAMiGhTy
Solid ep tonight. I'm glad that Michonne is now part of the group. I don't think I ever heard her character talk more than in this last episode. :lol

i wish she didn't, she's an earache to listen too. Like a swamp voodoo witch.

DuMa 11-26-2012 01:16 AM

almost had me going thinking the governor was gonna rape her but i guess AMC cant show the idea of rape?

still that dude is still ****ed up.

MTing 11-26-2012 01:23 AM

Looks like we're gonna have to wait another 3 months after the mid season finale next week.. I don't wanna wait that long..:durantunimpressed:

Pacers4ever 11-26-2012 01:38 AM

michonne is so hawt

$LakerGold 11-26-2012 03:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTing
Looks like we're gonna have to wait another 3 months after the mid season finale next week.. I don't wanna wait that long..:durantunimpressed:

They do this every season :kobe:

brandonislegend 11-26-2012 03:08 AM

I hope the "group" kills everyone in that town.

spree43 11-26-2012 04:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MTing

I think its just 5 weeks

miller-time 11-26-2012 05:12 AM

I love how they just replaced the "bald black guy" character so smoothly. Didn't even miss a beat.

Thorpesaurous 11-26-2012 08:25 AM

I enjoyed it. I felt like the threat of rape was almost more disturbing in the way they did it.

And I agree that Michone will be helped immensely by being part of the group. I didn't like they way they went after her. They bring her in, offer to help her medically, then when they start asking her about Glen and Maggie, she immediately gets defensive and Rick immediately goes for torture. It just doesn't make sense. I know he's "snapped", but there just isn't a lot of consistent thought process from the handfull of characters who are fleshed out enough to have some in the show at the moment.
Milton's reaction to the old guy zombie lunging was absurd too. He's going to be hard to play up as this scientist man of reason guy.

But at the end of the night, a lot of zombies, a fair amount of killing, and both groups know where the other is now and are heading out. That's progress.

sixerfan82 11-26-2012 08:58 AM

Last nite was pretty intense, though im a little dissapointed the way ricks group just sorta goes in guns ablazing' the interrogating scenes were a little weak, after crossing lines like animal cruelty and abortion, but the point was gotten.

Definately looking forward to next week, hoping the prison storyline doesnt end this season because im looking forward to a few more events to happen.

InspiredLebowski 11-26-2012 09:15 AM

Milton, the Governor's lab guy, looks so much like John Ritter. I can't get over it, I'm thinking about it every time he's on screen.

kwajo 11-26-2012 11:01 AM

I keep thinking he looks like a slightly chubbier version of Val Kilmer in 'The Ghost and the Darkness'