Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   Prediction Next 6 Games (after Charlotte) (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=283413)

Rameek 12-05-2012 11:57 AM

Prediction Next 6 Games (after Charlotte)

Dec. 06: @ Miami
Dec. 08: @ Chicago
Dec. 09: Home Denver
Dec. 11: @ Brooklyn
Dec. 13: Home Lakers
Dec. 15: Home Cleveland

This team has not played since Sunday.

6 games in 11 days tough. This is going to be a nice test. Miami is the 2nd of a back to back game on the road. Then follow a road game to Chicago. Next night back at home against Denver, short bus ride to Brooklyn. West coast back to Mid-West.

I am focusing more on the schedule personally more so than the opponents because thats the real enemy. No practice time and no time to lick your wounds.

This team is not healthy, Felton, Brewer, Camby are hurting/dinged. Kidd, Stat, Shump out.

Here are some details that some of you may not be aware of...

Miami is injured/hurt as well Chalmers, Nole, Haslem, Battier

Chicago is injured/hurt no Rose and possibly no RIP. We are their home game from a Detroit road game. Even though its close but still a pain to travel.

Brooklyn may not be still ailing at the time of this game Lopez and Evans

Cleveland is injured/hurt as well Irving, Waiters (we know Irving is definitely going to be out at this time). We are the 2nd of a back to back they start home then go on the road to us.

With everything thats going on with the Knicks and these other teams. Taking all this information into account and I dont think I should have to explain the talent on the aforementioned teams.

What is your prediction for these 6 games?

If Felton isnt out because of this injury the Knicks should win at least 4 games.

Clutch 12-05-2012 12:17 PM

Re: Prediction Next 6 Games (after Charlotte)

Fvck you,I was going to make this thread :lol

I just want to beat the Heat,Nets and Lakers.

My prediction:

Dec. 06: @ Miami L
Dec. 08: @ Chicago W
Dec. 09: Home Denver L (first home loss)
Dec. 11: @ Brooklyn L
Dec. 13: Home Lakers W
Dec. 15: Home Cleveland W

I wouldn't be mad with 3-3,I would be happy with 4-2 and I would be thrilled with anything better than that. 2-4 or less would be disappointing.

Sarcastic 12-05-2012 01:54 PM

4-2 at worst. 5-1 is most probable.

There is absolutely no way in hell that we are losing to Denver at home again. The only reason they lost last time was because of Mike Asstoni. In fact I think the Knicks win both games vs Denver this year.

This team is really good, and I wish the fanbase would stop selling them short. I know we have been disappointing over the years, and no one wants to get their hopes up, but this is not the same team that we've had over the years. This is a brand new team, with a new coach, and spectacular lineup. Injury is the only thing that can keep this team down.

Edit: BTW Battier is coming back exactly for the Knicks game. Isn't it funny how players always seem to be healthy when they play the Knicks. Like last year when Rose was out for like 10 games, then came back just for the Knick game, then missed about another 10 games.

airchibundo507 12-06-2012 10:23 AM

i have a bad feeling about Melo's finger injury. if he can't buy a shot this team's offense won't run anywhere near as effectively.

3-3 seems realistic

knickscity 12-06-2012 11:50 AM

Totally depends on Melo's ability to play with that finger.

If he's good, then 4-2, if not most likely 3-3.

I seriously doubt our first loss at home this year comes from Denver.

franchize 12-06-2012 01:03 PM

Dec. 06: @ Miami (L)
Dec. 08: @ Chicago (W)
Dec. 09: Home Denver (L)
Dec. 11: @ Brooklyn (L)
Dec. 13: Home Lakers (W)
Dec. 15: Home Cleveland (W)

I see the Denver game being a frustrating one for us. I have a bad feeling about it. They aren't playing well but I see Gallo coming in motivated to play us at the Garden. I also see them throwing multiple players at Melo. Iggy is a good defender. I really want us to win vs Denver, Miami and Brooklyn... which is why I see us losing lol The games I want us to win too bad, we lose (ex Houston)

bluechox2 12-06-2012 01:18 PM

4-2 would be good and I think we can pull it off ... Not sure which games though as they can be decided either way

Sarcastic 12-06-2012 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by franchize
Dec. 06: @ Miami (L)
Dec. 08: @ Chicago (W)
Dec. 09: Home Denver (L)
Dec. 11: @ Brooklyn (L)
Dec. 13: Home Lakers (W)
Dec. 15: Home Cleveland (W)

I see the Denver game being a frustrating one for us. I have a bad feeling about it. They aren't playing well but I see Gallo coming in motivated to play us at the Garden. I also see them throwing multiple players at Melo. Iggy is a good defender. I really want us to win vs Denver, Miami and Brooklyn... which is why I see us losing lol The games I want us to win too bad, we lose (ex Houston)

Denver is 1-4 in their last 5. You don't think Melo will be motivated to beat the Nuggets for the first time, after they beat us last year?

Scoooter 12-06-2012 10:08 PM

When's Amar'e supposed to come back?

bluechox2 12-06-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Scoooter
When's Amar'e supposed to come back?

probably after christmas, hes been avoiding the questions

kNicKz 12-06-2012 11:43 PM

6-0

lets get it

Sarcastic 12-06-2012 11:49 PM

We got no more room for the haters. GET OFF!!!

bluechox2 12-07-2012 05:16 AM

i hope we dont get lazy like we usually do after an impressive win against a good opponent

melo-less?? knicks vs rose-less bulls... woodson vs thibs

its gonna be a low scoring affair

Rameek 12-07-2012 08:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clutch
Fvck you,I was going to make this thread :lol

You can make all future threads like these I just wanted to share maybe 25% of what Franchize (is it ok if I take this liberty franchize?) and I think about when it comes to games.:roll:

franchize 12-07-2012 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rameek
You can make all future threads like these I just wanted to share maybe 25% of what Franchize (is it ok if I take this liberty franchize?) and I think about when it comes to games.:roll:

You have my blessings lol