Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   NBA Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Why Is LeBron Brought Up in Any Thread About Melo (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=295968)

SilkkTheShocker 04-12-2013 04:48 PM

Why Is LeBron Brought Up in Any Thread About Melo

Melo has never won anything on the NBA level. I have no idea why LeBron's name keeps getting brought up in his threads. A player that is on the verge of winning his 4th MVP has no place in threads about a guy who has never won anything in the NBA and has 8 first round exits.

Donkey4trading 04-12-2013 04:50 PM

Re: Why Is LeBron Brought Up in Any Thread About Melo

It's usually insecure stans such as yourself that bring up Lebron in every Melo thread..

you're constantly bringing nothing but trash to every Knicks topic on ISH, if you weren't so insecure this wouldn't happen..

us real Lebron fans have nothing to be insecure about and can appreciate Melo for the great player that he is

tikay0 04-12-2013 04:50 PM

LMAO. You've got to be the worst poster on ISH. How do you feel, knowing everyone hates you, and no one takes you seriously? :oldlol:

LikeABosh 04-12-2013 04:51 PM

If Melo loses in the first round this season I will never put him in the same sentence as the aforementioned king again

Dagouch 04-12-2013 04:52 PM

This post just needs to self destruct after you hit submit reply.

jimmy77x 04-12-2013 04:52 PM

Because YOU bring him up fa**ot :lol maybe if you weren't such an insecure little b!tch he wouldn't be brought up, but since you have a homosexual attraction to lebron it bothers you. Another question can be asked is why are you in EVERY knicks/melo thread hating?

willds09 04-12-2013 04:53 PM

I can see tha pain, its written all ova ur face bish:roll:

Element 04-12-2013 04:54 PM

Your attempts at humor are fhcking wack as hell and you never post anything even remotely interesting. Why the hell are you even on this forum? Even I as a newbie realize that you suck dick.

willds09 04-12-2013 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LikeABosh
If Melo loses in the first round this season I will never put him in the same sentence as the aforementioned king again

what king??:lol

DaSeba5 04-12-2013 04:55 PM

It's usually because somebody makes an outlandish statement like Melo is better than LeBron or he is a ***** unlike Melo who attacks the basket and doesn't have HoF teammates, and that attracts the LeBron stans to defend their man.

It's usually the LeBron haters that start it, then the LeBron stans take the bait and it derails the thread.

LikeABosh 04-12-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by willds09
what king??:lol

Lebron "king" James.

Dagouch 04-12-2013 04:57 PM

DaSeba5 The most Rational Heat Fan on this board. :cheers:

SilkkTheShocker 04-12-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tikay0
LMAO. You've got to be the worst poster on ISH. How do you feel, knowing everyone hates you, and no one takes you seriously? :oldlol:

I think I will get by somehow.

willds09 04-12-2013 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaSeba5
It's usually because somebody makes an outlandish statement like Melo is better than LeBron or he is a ***** unlike Melo who attacks the basket and doesn't have HoF teammates, and that attracts the LeBron stans to defend their man.

It's usually the LeBron haters that start it, then the LeBron stans take the bait and it derails the thread.

Im sorry sir but you're wrong. you lebron stans always start with melo/knicks fans first:lol

fos 04-12-2013 05:02 PM

Probably because they came in the same year, play the same position and are both all-stars who score a great deal?