Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Football Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=47)
-   -   Saints got exposed today (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=315703)

Johnny Jones 11-03-2013 04:49 PM

Saints got exposed today

..The Saints aren't that good. They can't run the ball, they have no offensive line, and the defense cannot stop the run. Very average team. I see a wildcard birth because the 2nd half of their schedule is tough.

Carbine 11-03-2013 04:54 PM

Re: Saints got exposed today

Overreaction.

Johnny Jones 11-03-2013 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carbine
Overreaction.

Saints are not elite. They are still good but nowhere near elite.

MavsSuperFan 11-03-2013 04:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny Jones
..The Saints aren't that good. They can't run the ball, they have no offensive line, and the defense cannot stop the run. Very average team. I see a wildcard birth because the 2nd half of their schedule is tough.

who do you see beating you guys in the NFC south to force you into the wildcard?

Johnny Jones 11-03-2013 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MavsSuperFan
who do you see beating you guys in the NFC south to force you into the wildcard?

Panthers

clipse026 11-03-2013 05:11 PM

This mother****er again. Renounce all claims to Louisiana teams because you're a ****ing pathetic fan. Yea we looked like shit and we have some oline issues but god damn. Negged.

Johnny Jones 11-03-2013 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clipse026
This mother****er again. Renounce all claims to Louisiana teams because you're a ****ing pathetic fan. Yea we looked like shit and we have some oline issues but god damn. Negged.

Dude. We had a weak schedule to start the season and are now entering the tough part of our schedule. I would not be suprised if we finish 10-6 or maybe even 9-7.

DuMa 11-03-2013 06:01 PM

enjoy seattle in january, guys.

again

TheSilentKiller 11-03-2013 06:02 PM

Quote:

QFT

MMM 11-03-2013 09:54 PM

Football forum version of Shady????

-p.tiddy- 11-04-2013 12:42 PM

I think the Panthers could easily win that division

Jailblazers7 11-04-2013 12:47 PM

Quote:

Meh, I don't get why someone having a negative outlook for their team makes them a "pathetic fan." People are allowed to have opinions other than blind faith in their favorite teams.

-p.tiddy- 11-04-2013 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jailblazers7
Meh, I don't get why someone having a negative outlook for their team makes them a "pathetic fan." People are allowed to have opinions other than blind faith in their favorite teams.

I'm annoyed fans that curse their own team 24/7 and then when the team wins they act as though they had their back the whole time...

There are lots of Cowboy fans that curse Romo's name more than Cowboy haters...or just complain about Jerry every fckin week...just like Dirk had tons of doubters and many Dallas fans were Cuban haters pre-ring

it's very "fair weather" IMO

Jailblazers7 11-04-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
I'm annoyed fans that curse their own team 24/7 and then when the team wins they act as though they had their back the whole time...

There are lots of Cowboy fans that curse Romo's name more than Cowboy haters...or just complain about Jerry every fckin week...just like Dirk had tons of doubters and many Dallas fans were Cuban haters pre-ring

it's very "fair weather" IMO

I don't think it is really "fair weather" personally. People just feel the need to vent whenever they are super attached to the W/L outcome of their team's game. People bitch about Romo and Jerry because...they are pissed about a loss and need a target.

It is more about lack of control over their emotions than fairweatherness imo. There are def cases where what you are saying is the case but I don't think it is as common as people like to complain about. It's just that people show their love for the team in different ways.

RoundMoundOfReb 11-04-2013 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DuMa
enjoy seattle in january, guys.

again