Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Which group of dancers is better? Have Fun!! (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3503)

Dnn111 06-30-2006 05:50 AM

Which group of dancers is better? Have Fun!!
 
Group One
Michael Jackson
James Brown
MC Hammer
Prince
Paula Abdul

or
Group Two
Usher
Chris Brown
Omarion
Justin Timberlake
Beyonce

Young HkM 06-30-2006 05:54 AM

Any group with MJ in it. MJ = GOAT

I honestly don't think Chris Brown can dance very well. Beyonce's dancing in overrated. Usher's got it, but I'll pass on the rest of them.

ShannonElements 06-30-2006 10:24 AM

I'll take group two simply because of Beyonce, but NOT because of her dancing skills...:D

mistadobilina 06-30-2006 11:55 AM

Michael Jackson vs Usher
michael wins

James Brown vs Chris Brown
chris brown wins

MC Hammer vs Omarion
omarion wins

Prince vs Justin Timberlake
prince

Paula Abdul vs Beyonce
paula abdul

group two squeezes by in my opinion in a questionable decision... lol

ShannonElements 06-30-2006 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistadobilina
Michael Jackson vs Usher
michael wins

James Brown vs Chris Brown
chris brown wins

MC Hammer vs Omarion
omarion wins

Prince vs Justin Timberlake
prince

Paula Abdul vs Beyonce
paula abdul

group two squeezes by in my opinion in a questionable decision... lol



Wow...you put way too much thought into that...:hammerhead:

mistadobilina 07-01-2006 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShannonElements
Wow...you put way too much thought into that...:hammerhead:


so true... lol:roll: :roll:

L.Kizzle 07-02-2006 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mistadobilina
James Brown vs Chris Brown
chris brown wins

MC Hammer vs Omarion
omarion wins


Have you ever seen James Brown dance, Chris Brown does 5 flips and he's the talk of BET.

Omarion is not a better dancer then Hammer.

LiL Stevie 07-03-2006 01:59 AM

This isn't a right comparison. Group 1 is full of originators. Group 2 is a bunch of artists who are HEAVILY influenced by Group 1.

B-Low 07-03-2006 02:17 AM

Exactly all group 2 does is immitate group 1. And once again Hkm summed it up, any group with MJ in it wins.

mistadobilina 07-03-2006 03:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
Have you ever seen James Brown dance, Chris Brown does 5 flips and he's the talk of BET.

Omarion is not a better dancer then Hammer.


yes i 've seen james brown a little and from what i've seen he is great.

im not saying they suck im just saying the other guys are better in my opinion.

chris brown can pop, lock, krump along with his routine thats why i picked him

i picked omarion cause he can dance like a bboy, popper or just hip hop.

hammer is cool. he used to be my idol but i don't know it's not the same anymore. :confusedshrug:

either way it's a hard choice (no e-beef):cheers:

ZeN 06-11-2007 10:25 PM

Re: Which group of dancers is better? Have Fun!!
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dnn111
Group One
Michael Jackson
James Brown
MC Hammer
Prince
Paula Abdul

or
Group Two
Usher
Chris Brown
Omarion
Justin Timberlake
Beyonce



First one :confusedshrug:


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:14 PM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy