Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Sacramento Kings Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Bonzi Wells to Lakers for Mihm,George and cook (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4887)

Lakers_Kobe_Fan 07-11-2006 08:44 PM

Bonzi Wells to Lakers for Mihm,George and cook
 
guy what you think about this trade? u would a solid back centre, and 2 solid 3 point shooters.....and we get bonzi ......feedbacks please

sac#1 07-11-2006 09:00 PM

we'll never trade with LA.
I prefer that they sing bonzi before sing/trade.

And does players (mihm,george and cook) SUCK!

Ryansrams 07-11-2006 10:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sac#1
we'll never trade with LA.
I prefer that they sing bonzi before sing/trade.

And does players (mihm,george and cook) SUCK!

Another bitter Kings fan who still hasn't got over that devastating 7 game playoff. Let me guess the refs won that sieres I still hear it all the time here in SacTown. Dont be mad because we have championship banners all over and the Kings have Division Winner banners.:violin:

BradMiller52 07-11-2006 11:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Another bitter Kings fan who still hasn't got over that devastating 7 game playoff. Let me guess the refs won that sieres I still hear it all the time here in SacTown. Dont be mad because we have championship banners all over and the Kings have Division Winner banners.:violin:



WTF?

Anyway I don't really see either team doing that deal. Bonzi's ball handling is suspect so I don't think he'd work in the triangle as the 3, he doesn't like coming off the bench, and the kings frontcourt is crowded enough already. It'd probably be better for us than that stupid Foster/Jaseskivich guy trade:banghead: though.

sac#1 07-12-2006 01:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Another bitter Kings fan who still hasn't got over that devastating 7 game playoff. Let me guess the refs won that sieres I still hear it all the time here in SacTown. Dont be mad because we have championship banners all over and the Kings have Division Winner banners.:violin:


U got championship banners because of shaq, but now miami is the new champion while the los angeles kobe's are a bunch of losers!!!
lets count the years before LA get another championship!!!
Sacramento is a much better team right now, and those players (mihn, george and cook) dont worth a &@$*+

Ryansrams 07-12-2006 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sac#1
U got championship banners because of shaq, but now miami is the new champion while the los angeles kobe's are a bunch of losers!!!
lets count the years before LA get another championship!!!
Sacramento is a much better team right now, and those players (mihn, george and cook) dont worth a &@$*+

We lose Shaq 2 years ago and have no cap space and end up with a better record than the Kings two years later. By the way Wade won the championship with his rookie salary it enabled them to sign alot a key players and role players. Shaq had as much to do with that championship as Kurt Rambis did in the 80s for the Lakers once again another Era where we were winning championships. Lets count the years before Kings get AAAA championship: :cry:

Kiss Murder 07-13-2006 04:45 AM

No...
 
I don't approve.

A. Interest

B. indifference

C. Take A Chance

D. Make a name for yourself

E. Meet the press

lakerfreak 07-13-2006 05:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sac#1
U got championship banners because of shaq, but now miami is the new champion while the los angeles kobe's are a bunch of losers!!!
lets count the years before LA get another championship!!!
Sacramento is a much better team right now, and those players (mihn, george and cook) dont worth a &@$*+


But at least we got championship banners period!!!!

when are u gonna get yours?

Kiss Murder 07-13-2006 07:04 AM

Leave her be....she is the one...we are reluctant to keep...don't...move...
 
When? I personally don't know. Hopefully soon.

BradMiller52 07-13-2006 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lakerfreak
But at least we got championship banners period!!!!

when are u gonna get yours?



I dunno I don't have a crystal ball or anything like that.

Anyways can you guys please stop throwing insults like immature *****es? Yeah, we know. The lakers have championships and we(Sacramento) don't. You don't need to point out the obvious and the other guy doesn't need to debate the obvious.

Deal wouldn't really work for either team. IMO if the Kings S&T Bonzi we're trying to fill a need like getting a shotblocker/shooting PG off the bench. We only have so many assets so we gotta use them wisely. I don't see the lakers doing this because they just got Radman who wants to start, they got Odom who obviously wont be benched for Bonzi, and Kobe obviously won't be benched for Bonzi. It doesn't work for Bonzi because he doesn't want to be a bench player. It's just not a good fit for anyone.

sac#1 07-13-2006 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryansrams
We lose Shaq 2 years ago and have no cap space and end up with a better record than the Kings two years later. By the way Wade won the championship with his rookie salary it enabled them to sign alot a key players and role players. Shaq had as much to do with that championship as Kurt Rambis did in the 80s for the Lakers once again another Era where we were winning championships. Lets count the years before Kings get AAAA championship: :cry:


U get a better record last year because phenix let u win the last game because they were scared to play sacramento in the first round.

and u are telling me that because la got a better record last yr they got a better team? the only way LA will win another championship is when they get rid of kobe and get some good players for him. And sac will win a champioshimp before la does it again!

Ryansrams 07-13-2006 06:26 PM

Bash Kobe all day deep down you would do anything to get him just remember kobe the ball hog averged more assists than the great defensive minded Bibby. In fact every time Kobe comes to Arco you need to :bowdown: cause I think he avergages about 40 pts a game there.

bigmeace 07-13-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ryansrams
Bash Kobe all day deep down you would do anything to get him just remember kobe the ball hog averged more assists than the great defensive minded Bibby. In fact every time Kobe comes to Arco you need to :bowdown: cause I think he avergages about 40 pts a game there.


First of all; the last time Kobe played in arco Artest shut his a$$ down and second of all; atleast when people call bibby selfish (which they dont) he dont go out the next game and take 2 shots in the second half(Check game 7 of the Lakers/Suns series) And last but not least; if you love the lakers that much you would be in the lakers forum not this one:stupid:

24Kobe#1fan 07-13-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sac#1
U got championship banners because of shaq, but now miami is the new champion while the los angeles kobe's are a bunch of losers!!!
lets count the years before LA get another championship!!!
Sacramento is a much better team right now, and those players (mihn, george and cook) dont worth a &@$*+


You shut up and hope artest doesn't start any brawls phil was more important to the lakers than shaq. ya'll are better than us:roll: you are about to lose Bonzi wells, you have a rookie headcoach, and to top it all off a walking timebomb is in your locker room. yes ron fartest:roll:

24Kobe#1fan 07-13-2006 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sac#1
U get a better record last year because phenix let u win the last game because they were scared to play sacramento in the first round.

and u are telling me that because la got a better record last yr they got a better team? the only way LA will win another championship is when they get rid of kobe and get some good players for him. And sac will win a champioshimp before la does it again!


Yeah Sacramento is awesome how many championship have they won lately. o I remember none 0 natta.

you sacramento queens fams make me wanna puke.


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 03:34 AM.

Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy