Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Denver Nuggets Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   Marijuana Found in Carmelo Anthony's Car (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=4892)

GoRapz 07-11-2006 08:37 PM

Marijuana Found in Carmelo Anthony's Car

Quote:

FoxSports - Marijuana was found in Carmelo Anthony's car during a traffic stop, but the Denver Nuggets star wasn't in the vehicle at the time, officers said Tuesday.

Police pulled over Tyler Brandon Smith, who identified himself as Anthony's friend and roommate.

Discuss.

craigthomasb 07-11-2006 08:38 PM

so

1. it wasnt really melo

2. AGAIN! what a druggie

StraightHustlinInTDOT 07-11-2006 08:41 PM

NBA players should really smarten up and not hang around the old loser friends from the ghetto they hang out with before they started making money

XxNeXuSxX 07-11-2006 08:42 PM

What the hell is wrong with Marijuana? Jesus christ...

SaveThePigs 07-11-2006 08:42 PM

Carmelo really has bad luck.

adamcz 07-11-2006 08:42 PM

Why does this stuff keep happening to poor innocent Melo? It's never happened to me before. I guess I better feel lucky that I don't have friends framing me like Melo does.

StraightHustlinInTDOT 07-11-2006 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by adamcz
Why does this stuff keep happening to poor innocent Melo? It's never happened to me before. I guess I better feel lucky that I don't have friends framing me like Melo does.

You just don't understand, man, its about keepin it real. Keepin it real is about being stupid letting your stupid ghetto friends do stupid stuff with your house/car/etc.

BlockAHoe 07-11-2006 08:45 PM

F'n Pot junkies....

TMacsOneGoodEye 07-11-2006 08:45 PM

You know it was Melos. I wonder if he takes credit for it, or instead snitches on his boy and says it was his.

BlackVVaves 07-11-2006 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by StraightHustlinInTDOT
You just don't understand, man, its about keepin it real. Keepin it real is about being stupid letting your stupid ghetto friends do stupid stuff with your house/car/etc.

And, keepin it "real" is not dismissing your true friends, no matter their background, just because you are making money now.

GOBB 07-11-2006 08:55 PM

How is this Melo fault? He loanded his car out to his roomate. What his roomate did after that is on him. Thats his roomates responsibility not Melo.

I'm lost maybe there is more to the story. People loan cars out all the time. :confusedshrug:

KGtoGay2k6 07-11-2006 08:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GOBB
How is this Melo fault? He loanded his car out to his roomate. What his roomate did after that is on him. Thats his roomates responsibility not Melo.

I'm lost maybe there is more to the story. People loan cars out all the time. :confusedshrug:

its happened twice now....meol=stoner

XxNeXuSxX 07-11-2006 08:56 PM

I'm confused why Marijuana is a "problem"?

LakerzFan4Life 07-11-2006 08:59 PM

Melo: Junkie :pimp:

Dick Biggly 07-11-2006 08:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackVVaves
And, keepin it "real" is not dismissing your true friends, no matter their background, just because you are making money now.

if they are putting you in jeapordy, you dismiss them and don't look back. WTF does "no matter their background" mean? So if their background is as thieves, junkies or murderers, you should still hang around them? Ask Ray Lewis how well that worked out for him.