Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Toronto Raptors Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   LEAST FAVORITE RAP of all time (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=581)

The Captain 06-07-2006 10:28 AM

LEAST FAVORITE RAP of all time

Who did / do you despise.

MY Picks:

ANtonio Davies: I know he was an all star here, but I really didn't like watching him, he has a really ugly game.

Zan Tabak: remember that time he took a jumper from the block and the ball hit the shot clock. everyone just stood there dumbfounded.

Skip to My loo: Rafer was a bozo, in his interviews he always ended up looking like a baby. That "it's not my fault" and "it's not fair" attitude is supposed to stop mid -teens......but wasn't he 30?

Dr.Funk 06-07-2006 10:58 AM

Hakeem Olajuwon- Painful. Just Painful.

The Captain 06-07-2006 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr.Funk
Hakeem Olajuwon- Painful. Just Painful.

true. he's my favorite centre of all time, but that was ugly in TO. what a terrible signing. he left the game in terrible fashion. that was not expected.

bonez26 06-07-2006 11:32 AM

Olajuwon, Yogi Stewart, Rafeal Araujo

Yogi4mvp 06-07-2006 11:53 AM

Don't diss my man Yogi. :no:

I was part of the original Raps fam at the old board, so I thought I'd post here.

I'd say AD, Christie are up there but probably Nate Huffman, he thought he was amazing but was actually a dink.

Greg Foster was horrible. Lindsey Hunter sucked here. Chauncey Billups sucked here.
It's a long list.

power works 06-07-2006 01:24 PM

1. Wince - fake superstar, after signing the max $ decided to go into cruise control
2. Antonio Davis - complains too much for such a mediocre player, nasty wife too
3. T-Mac - chronic back problems is just pure karma
4. Hoffa - just truly sad case :banghead:
5. Mourning - at least he accelerated Babcock's firing

Chamberlain 06-07-2006 02:57 PM

Vince for sure. I still enjoy his dunks, but when I see them I try to pretend its somebody else dunking.

J Miles 23 06-07-2006 03:02 PM

BJ Armstrong
Oliver Miller
Hoffa

Bigtortiaman 06-07-2006 05:26 PM

i like AD

Unregistered 06-07-2006 05:38 PM

AD - the best centre TO ever had (which is not saying much) but sulked his way out of TO (both times). His ignorant comments about the Canadian educational system was just icing on the cake.

stoopidraptor 06-07-2006 09:37 PM

Ofcourse it's Vince Carter...

The guy gave up on the fans and the organization... lowered his value by acting injured...and averaging 15ppg... I don't care how much he wanted out...you gotta give the organization some chance to get some value in return...what did we get...bag of chips...a little popcorn without butter I might add... oh! and a whole lot of slime...(presently in the NBA finals - backing up Shaq)...

albertpujols 06-09-2006 01:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Yogi4mvp
Don't diss my man Yogi. :no:
It's a long list.

Yogi for MVP? Lol that is funny. Obviously my man - Milt "the Stilt" Palacio -should win MVP.

My least favourite though was Greggy Fosters and Aroujo.

J Miles 23 06-09-2006 09:08 AM

didn't lammond murray demand a trade..but then still picked up his player option to stay another year.....
hes a jackass for that one...

ow yeah..and i HATE MATT BONNER....i dn know y Mitchell puts him in late game situations...especially against star players...1 time he was playin KG in OT....u know damn well KG is gonna eat him...and i dunno if its because i hate him..but whenever we lose on last second shots...its boners fault a lot of the time..either hes no playin help d...or plays a pick and role terribly..or goes to double for no reason
and sure hes got a decent shot..but hes a damn role player...he either needs to shoot when open or pass...no driving to the basket like and idiot

bk15 06-10-2006 07:06 PM

Matt Bonner

Bourne 06-10-2006 07:11 PM

You can dislike matt bonners lack of defense or sam mitchells tendency to play him at the wrong times, but you can hate matt bonner's personality. The guy is a grade A dude.