Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Utah Jazz Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=38)
-   -   Hello (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=61833)

Scotty McSurance 11-07-2007 03:26 PM

Hello

I am new to the Jazz forum. I live in Boise, ID, so growing up, we saw a lot of Jazz games on our cable stations. They just ended becoming my favorite team.

I'm really excited about them this year. Brewer has looked a lot better, Boozer has been a monster, and Deron is going to be a Top 3 PG in this league for years to come.

OlDeRaDo_64 11-08-2007 02:59 AM

Re: Hello

Hello and welcome. This forum has to be the best :D
I hope u enjoy it. An ur right, D Will is in the TOP 5. top 3, no not yet.
Steve Nash
Jason Kidd
Allen Iverson

Thats how my top 3 would stnd. Any way, welcome and enjoy.

Heretik32 11-08-2007 04:33 AM

Calling Iverson a PG is a slap in the face of every PG, though :)
Welcome aboard Scotty. We can use every man here.

pj24lal 11-08-2007 11:22 AM

Without causing a mass ammount of Utah homers kicking off, I'll try and state my point anyway: I agree with the original statement "DWil will be a top 5 PG for years to come". Yes, he will be. But it's close at the moment! Nash, Kidd, Arenas, Iverson (as much PG as anything) are all better at this time and Baron Davis is also close for 5th. Chris Paul in 3rd year and just hit 21 assists. In few years he will also be awesome. He may well have another couple of years at the brink of top 5, in and out, before he establishes his place there. ANYWAY.. Even though I'm more often in the Lakers forum, welcome! :cheers:

OlDeRaDo_64 11-08-2007 12:31 PM

I thought of CP3, i would say that DWill was better than Chris paul. The fact that he can run plays so well and use the ball brilliantly.
Yes, agent 0 is one of the top 5 but that 5th spot... its a toughie. Baron davis or D Will :S

luigi>mario 11-08-2007 01:37 PM

Welcome Scotty,

Go Jazz! love Radiohead!

pj24lal 11-08-2007 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luigi>mario
Welcome Scotty,

Go Jazz! love Radiohead!

Almost 700, luigi>mario! Mini congrats! :cheers: haha

cyco127 11-08-2007 03:34 PM

Yeah, welcome to the board Scotty Mac.

Rab 11-09-2007 02:14 PM

Never was a really huge Jazz fan, but I really like your team this year.

I had no idea Deron Williams would be this good. He is really fun to watch, and he's only getting better. Scary.

Plus, you guys always beat the Suns, and I think we've regressed while you guys are getting better. Not good for us. :)

Good luck this year, just not against the Suns.

Scotty McSurance 11-09-2007 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rab
Never was a really huge Jazz fan, but I really like your team this year.

I had no idea Deron Williams would be this good. He is really fun to watch, and he's only getting better. Scary.

Plus, you guys always beat the Suns, and I think we've regressed while you guys are getting better. Not good for us. :)

Good luck this year, just not against the Suns.

That's cause the Suns suck :lol: Just kidding. I actually enjoy watching them, even more when they lose to the Jazz.

Thanks for the warm welcome.

Scotty McSurance 11-09-2007 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luigi>mario
Welcome Scotty,

Go Jazz! love Radiohead!

Radiohead is the best.