Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Indiana Pacers Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   OT: Most Professional Player in the League (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=81163)

catzhernandez 03-22-2008 06:36 PM

OT: Most Professional Player in the League

I'd have to say our very own Jeff "Feisty" Foster.

InspiredLebowski 03-22-2008 07:10 PM

Re: OT: Most Professional Player in the League

Duncan.

I should note I'd put Tim Duncan in pretty much any Most _________ Player In the NBA question. Jeff's pretty high on the list though. Him and David Lee. I think I've misinterpreted this as "guys who most overcome their deficiencies." AKA white guys.

catzhernandez 03-22-2008 07:16 PM

I'd put Jeff way ahead of David Lee on this list. He works harder than ANYONE I've seen in the league. Yes, even harder than Duncan.

InspiredLebowski 03-22-2008 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by catzhernandez
I'd put Jeff way ahead of David Lee on this list. He works harder than ANYONE I've seen in the league. Yes, even harder than Duncan.

I suppose it depends on your definition of professionalism. Don't get me wrong, I love everything that is Jeff Foster. But he's not a franchise player like Duncan. Be it Duncan taking less than market value on an extension in his prime a few years back, NEVER making off-court noise (noise period really), his ultimate "coachability," or just that beautiful face-up bank shot, everything about the guy screams dedication to his craft. Jeff, until very recently, couldn't hit a layup on a consistent basis.

The Big Three 03-22-2008 07:27 PM

Duncan may be professional, but he can be a douche sometimes. Just play the damn game and keep your eyes inside your head.

catzhernandez 03-22-2008 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Big Three
Duncan may be professional, but he can be a douche sometimes. Just play the damn game and keep your eyes inside your head.

I thought TD was your god?

The Big Three 03-22-2008 09:15 PM

Quote:

I thought TD was your god?

no

pop maybe not buggeyes

jbot 03-23-2008 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InspiredLebowski
Duncan.

I should note I'd put Tim Duncan in pretty much any Most _________ Player .

put the word Crybabyish in there.

catzhernandez 03-23-2008 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jbot
put the word Crybabyish in there.

:oldlol:

Crybaby? Idk about that now...

jbot 03-23-2008 04:58 PM

Quote:

:oldlol:

Crybaby? Idk about that now...

ah, whatever. the guy is in constant denial that he has the ability to foul somebody. he goes above and beyond the usual foul argument.