Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   New York Knicks Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   I Dedicate This To Skywalker (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8648)

knickscity 08-17-2006 07:18 PM

I Dedicate This To Skywalker

I am a knick fan. I have been so over 25 years. They have always been a team that other teams enjoy trying to beat(last year everybody did). LB tanked our season. players don't like being blasted in the nedia. And what else to say about them jacked up rotations. The players quit. I played ball in college. I wouldn't have liked my coach to blast me, bench me whenever he pleased. But i would have respected my coach. The games we won were because of the few times LB settled on who he'd start. They could have won more.

But now for you "skywalker".......

KG isn't a top five talent no more. Not with Lebron, D. Wade(the NBA champ that K.G. isn't), Nowitki, Kobe, Duncan. In that order. Then you have nash, arenas, chris paul, j. terry, elton brand, chris bosh, tony parker, ginobili, rip hamilton. In that order. Even Ben wallace just because he is the best big man defender in the league. His defensive player the year awards say so. K.G. is like a 1996 well maintained Nissan Maxima. High mileage but well maintained. Nice car nut usually keeps it's high resale value. It's a good car. But, a 2002-2006 Honda Accord even the four cylinder model, most people would choose just because it's newer and just as reliable. But not you. Teams are not going to mortgage their futures and payroll for K.G. Even the best team K.G. ever played for skywalker, featured players who still provided matchup nightmares teams they play against. Cassell, Sprewell, Hudson is what got the T-wolves to the conference finals only to get crushed. Don't bash the knicks skywalker because your t-wolves have never ever made it to the finals. Year after year they lose to everybody and K.G. goes home sad. Even though I love my knicks, I want K.G. to go to Chicago. Just so they might have bad chemistry and they would trade possibly Ben Gordon, then knicks might get to keep their pick next year. As for your Raptors, they suck and have always sucked. Make predictions on them when there is hope. They suck. Period.

Skywalker, you are really a streetwalker. No matter where a person is reading, no matter what the topic is, here you come, the streetwalker. Offering some stale snatch nobody wants. I guess you live in Toronto, and work in Minny. That would explain how a professed fan can have two teams they root for. In the same sport. Most normal fans have a favorite team, and maybe a favorite player on a different team. I love my knicks, but I respect M.J. because he was the best. You are just a fool. I found that out for sure when you compared an established player to a rookie who has never played a game ever in the NBA. But then thats expected you root for perennial losers.

This is your forum skywalker. Enjoy it. You dumb a-s-s.

oldknickfan 08-17-2006 07:50 PM

I named SkyWalker SteetWalker because he takes all the joy out of everything like a cheap hooker.

Everyone has a right to their opinion -- even if we think they are idiotic.

Everyone has a right to their point of view -- even if they don't have a clue.

What I object to with SW is he tries to rain on everyone's parade.

A Streetwalker performs a service and gets paid for it

SkyWalker does not do anyone any good - not even himself.

He is like the weird child that goes to a birthday party just to piss in the punch and to take a dump on the birthday cake.

Grow up! Get a life. Or get some psychological help! I'm not joking.

brooklynchild155 08-17-2006 09:01 PM

yo stop makin threads for this loser. he doesnt know anything about basketball. im pretty sure he just goes to other forums and talk bullsh*t. this guy is a loser stop makin threads for him, dont make him feel special. he's talkin all this sh*t now but hes not goin to be sayin nothin when the knicks are in the playoffs.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 08-17-2006 10:15 PM

yeah man screw streetwalker..hes like 13

kobedaman24 08-17-2006 11:02 PM

hahaha

shafir 08-18-2006 09:10 AM

LOL, Knickcity, you just wasted ten minutes writing an article for a piece of ****, does he really deserve your time?

brooklynchild155 08-18-2006 04:51 PM

yo knickcity how long did it take u to write that autobiography. u put a lot of effert for this fool who doesnt know sh*t.

oldknickfan 08-18-2006 05:37 PM

I agree this is a waste of time. SW hates the knicks but spends his life here. No brains, no life, know nothing!

knickscity 08-18-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Skywalker

The thread starter said Rip Hamilton, Ben Wallace, Manu, Terry were better than KG. You knicks fans need to fess up to your idiocy and read some hooked on phonics becasue youre all dumb as hell.

Most people would take all those players over K.G. because they fill roles within their teams. Because of his ridiculous salary just like A.I., it is impossible to win if you trade for him. By the way the majority of all the players I mentioned know a little bit about something K.G. knows nothing about just like you sky.. i mean streetwalker. The NBA Finals.
That's all you could talk about my thread. Maybe you recognize truth. Or maybe you're just realized how stupid you are for rooting for teams that have not won s-h-i-t ever. Don't hate the knicks just because it's a money making franchise that people come to see. Or that they have the world's most famous arena to play in. Don't hate because the world's most famous arena the knicks play in also has it's own dedicated TV station via satellite all over world named MSG network.. Or even that the franchise has the highest dollar value in the NBA. Don't hate. Don't hate. But then again if I rooted for the T-wimps and raptures I'd hate too.

This is your thread man and It's not to flatter you. B-i-a-t-c-h!!!:stupid:

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 08-23-2006 05:29 PM

skyphucker got owned that's why he doesnt come in here anymore

T-Low 08-23-2006 05:57 PM

Wow, I am a Raps fan but I love the intencity of the Knick fans here....keep it up...

knickscity 08-23-2006 05:58 PM

This thread is what we needed to keep his no knowledge a-s-s away from our forum. Either that or he didn't pay his isp yet.

HaNdLe ThE RoCk 08-23-2006 09:02 PM

This Thread Is closed!!

knickscity 08-24-2006 07:28 AM

Closed.

oldknickfan 08-25-2006 09:13 PM

I wrote SW that if he behaved himself that I would not make fun of him. And I will keep my promise as long as he does. I also said that I do not mind him making negative remarks about the Knicks if they are constructive and/or at least creative.

"The Knicks suck" does not qualify in either case. LOL:no: