Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Off the Court Lounge (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   OT:HALLandOATES ratesYOU (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8756)

HALLandOATES 08-19-2006 03:43 AM

OT:HALLandOATES ratesYOU

I'll rate the first 10 people in this thread. If I don't know you I pass and get another shot. I'lll rate you as a poster and tell you you're strenghts and weaknesses. I won't hold back so don't reply if you can't handle the truth. Remember I'm rating the first 10 dudes then I will pass on the duty to a lucky lad. Just trying to spice ISH up on a lonely hot saturday morning....Alright boys

hotsizzle 08-19-2006 03:44 AM

aight rate away.

AIR SETH 08-19-2006 03:46 AM

Rate me please.

AKADS 08-19-2006 03:46 AM

[Sarcasm]OMG will you really rate me H&O.[/Sarcasm]

Kobe24 08-19-2006 03:47 AM

Rate me..I wanna hear this hate you have for me

HALLandOATES 08-19-2006 03:47 AM

Htosizzle-Good improved poster. I remember on the old board some guys ragged on you because they thought you were Aljefferson but you turned inot a sweet butterfly and let yourself be free here showing you're true inner self. Thas not a gift thats a born talent from birth. Good poster but I can't quite come to terms on how you had a Wade avatar but then switched to a kobe. Which is Kobe or Wade thats yous likes more?

Airseth-Don't really know you that well to be honest but you seem like a well devoted bball fan, and have a over whelming love for the Bulls or in other Words Jordan. I sure as we move on I will get to know you're beautiful sole and get in touch with you for some well rounded arguments.

Kobe24 08-19-2006 03:48 AM

He had an avatar bet.

Wadeisabeast 08-19-2006 03:49 AM

Rate me if you can, I don't post a whole lot though

AIR SETH 08-19-2006 03:52 AM

Thanks Hall&Oates.

HALLandOATES 08-19-2006 03:52 AM

AKADS I will if you really want me to dragon lover.

Quote:

Kobe24 Rate me..I wanna hear this hate you have for me

Dumbass complete

Quote:

Wadeisabeast Rate me if you can, I don't post a whole lot though

You like so you have to be special, I'll pass though someone else that has seen more of you can pick you up.

AKADS 08-19-2006 03:55 AM

I could care less do me if u want.

And don't hate me cause I am a Dragon Club member.

hotsizzle 08-19-2006 03:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HALLandOATES
Htosizzle-Good improved poster. I remember on the old board some guys ragged on you because they thought you were Aljefferson but you turned inot a sweet butterfly and let yourself be free here showing you're true inner self. Thas not a gift thats a born talent from birth. Good poster but I can't quite come to terms on how you had a Wade avatar but then switched to a kobe. Which is Kobe or Wade thats yous likes more?

Airseth-Don't really know you that well to be honest but you seem like a well devoted bball fan, and have a over whelming love for the Bulls or in other Words Jordan. I sure as we move on I will get to know you're beautiful sole and get in touch with you for some well rounded arguments.

haha yea i had alot of ppl askin me that question. that wade avatar was the outcome for an avatar bet that i lost...i had to support it until aug 1st..kobe is always #1 for me and besides I'd never have a "i love him" under a bball player

Kobe24 08-19-2006 03:56 AM

I'll rate you H&O

Strenghts: Posting about Miami,Dissing Gobb.

Weaknesses:Takes things too seriously and lack of basketball posting other than the Heat

Complete.

HALLandOATES 08-19-2006 03:58 AM

Quote:

I could care less do me if u want.

And don't hate me cause I am a Dragon Club member.

Hallandoates cares and will only rate you if you put on a smiley face , turn that frone upside down,drink it bltch,oops that one was for you're mom

You must care NBA cares

HALLandOATES 08-19-2006 03:59 AM

Kobe24

Strenghts:

Weaknesses: replys