Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/index.php)
-   Detroit Pistons Forum (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Eastern Conference Finals, Pistons @ Celtics, Game 5, Wednesday (http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/showthread.php?t=89411)

TruthKGRay3412 05-28-2008 10:55 AM

Eastern Conference Finals, Pistons @ Celtics, Game 5, Wednesday

PG: /
SG: /
SF: /
PF: /
C: /

Celtics Bench: House, Powe, Posey, Brown

Pistons Bench: Maxiell, Hunter, Stuckey, Hayes

BTW..NO MASON TONIGHT THANK THE LORD~!

Spudjjay 05-28-2008 11:01 AM

Re: Eastern Conference Finals, Pistons @ Celtics, Game 5, Wednesday

We need to play like it's a game 7 and Pierce and Garnett have to be aggressive.

Edit: Oh yeah, it would probably help tonight if Ray knocked down some freaking shots!!!

Sonic R 05-28-2008 11:03 AM

Winner of this game will be going to the NBA Finals™

Mr_Basketball#1 05-28-2008 11:04 AM

Mason is the man! WTF are you talking about? The 6'Threeeeeeeeee, Chauceeeeeeeeeeeey, B-B-B-Billups

Hoorah..Hoorah..Ubuntu

Paul Pierce was quiet last game, but he has to come out of the gates early. We need a big scoring night out of him. Eddie House still can't handle ball pressure but I would rather see him than Cassell. Eddie is more of a playmaker imo.

Spudjjay 05-28-2008 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Basketball#1
Mason is the man! WTF are you talking about? The 6'Threeeeeeeeee, Chauceeeeeeeeeeeey, B-B-B-Billups

Hoorah..Hoorah..Ubuntu

Paul Pierce was quiet last game, but he has to come out of the gates early. We need a big scoring night out of him. Eddie House still can't handle ball pressure but I would rather see him than Cassell. Eddie is more of a playmaker imo.

:oldlol:

Mr_Basketball#1 05-28-2008 11:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spudjjay
:oldlol:

Antonio Mickedy Mc, Mickedy Mc, Mickedy McDiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiceeee (Antonio McDyess intro) :oldlol:

DeuceWallaces 05-28-2008 11:14 AM

I hope the Celtics are showing signs of getting tired. Pierce played poorly the pats two games, and KG didn't do much in Game 4. Pistons had no practice yesterday to stay fresh.

Gevz2kX 05-28-2008 11:43 AM

We need to take better care of the ball and contain McDyess and Stuckey!!!

Come on Celtics, 2 more wins and the dream of a Lakers/Celtics finals will be realized

JellyBean 05-28-2008 11:46 AM

The Celtics got this one. Ray will show up. KG/P Double will do their thang. The bench of the C's will take over....we got this!!!

veilside23 05-28-2008 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic R
Winner of this game will be going to the NBA Finals™

I definitely agree with you there my friend. Good luck to you and your team :cheers:

Kiddlovesnets 05-28-2008 12:04 PM

Hopefully this series goes 7 games...

gpfanz 05-28-2008 02:10 PM

Celtics pls beat Pistons as i rather see u play Lakers in the Finals :banghead:

flintstone 05-28-2008 06:29 PM

Boston probably takes this one, and then Detroit takes the next one at home. History says tonights winner usually wins the series...... (19 out of 22 times in the east)... (13 out of 19 times in the west)

DeuceWallaces 05-28-2008 07:00 PM

Pistons have come back twice down 3-2 and pushed the Spurs to Game 7 that I can think of off the top of my head, but I'd rather not push it. Need to take this.

flintstone 05-28-2008 07:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
Pistons have come back twice down 3-2 and pushed the Spurs to Game 7 that I can think of off the top of my head, but I'd rather not push it. Need to take this.

Agree....If they want this bad enough, they could get it. :cheers: (110% effort required)