Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: It's funny how once you leave high school you realize how horny high school girls are

What kind of ****ing high school is located right next to a liquor store?

it's obvious these sloots just want some hookups for booze.

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

Default Re: It's funny how once you leave high school you realize how horny high school girls are

Quote Originally Posted by nathanjizzle
    i think because these 16-18 year old girls are coming into there own and starting the peak of the sexual activity, and girls always are attracted to guys 2-4 years older then them then there own age

Come on dude, you got every single one wrong.

*their
    *than
    *than
    *their

Not to mention that starting the peak of the sexual activity is both grammatically and factually incorrect...and 'always' should follow 'are' not preceed it...if we're nitpicking there is absolutely nothing right with that post

Roy Hibbert Super Star InspiredLebowski's Avatar

Zoning board fail.

______________________ Balla_Status's Avatar

i think because these 16-18 year old girls are coming into there own and starting the peak of the sexual activity, and girls always are attracted to guys 2-4 years older then them then there own age
    You totally just butchered the english language. Holy **** man.

It's not that they're "horny" ....they're just extremely easy.

Magic Johnson

I'll let you in on a little secret: College chicks are hornier. Not only are they finally away from their daddy's home, but they're older and more secure with who they are. Oh, and the sex is better.

Idk where yawl from but highschool bitches was always dtf in my school..

Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Come on dude, you got every single one wrong.

*their
    *than
    *than
    *their
    Quote Originally Posted by SevereUpInHere
    Shamefull, f*ck the clippers. I can't shed a single tear of sympathy if they are ever on the wrong end of some bad refereeing.

Eat a bag of cocks CP3
    and you seriously check your grammar thats what makes it sad.
    Last edited by nathanjizzle; 09-28-2012 at 09:18 PM.

I post-up midgets magic chiongson's Avatar

i was a virgin in high school. i had no idea if they were horny or not. college is an entirely different thing however

Utryin2getthepipe? SevereUpInHere's Avatar

and you seriously check your grammar thats what makes it sad.

Did you really trawl through my old posts to find a typo?

Serious playground baller

Dude are you seriously worried about your morals? I can't believe people sometimes Why would that stand between you pleasuring yourself? Go for it my friend, once you hit the 30 age mark you'll regret that you didn't tap that, well if you're a good looking 30 year old male you'll have a chance but a very slim one, remember, you can't retrace time, might as well tap whatever offers you get btw. Just my two cents.

I rule the local playground Jax's Avatar

Nop, they are not horny like that towards their age group. Unless you're a hot/jock guy you won't touch the fine girls. Every girl wants the D since they're 14. Sluts gonna slut.

I tend to think that older women are the horniest.