Default Howard wanted LAL to Amnesty Kobe, trade Pau/Nash

Default Re: Howard wanted LAL to Amnesty Kobe, trade Pau/Nash

Quote Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan

He has a point.

NBA lottery pick Lakers_Kobe_Fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by poido123

He has a point.
    trade everybody? he has some balls tough to ask....this is not magic where he is superman...this is LA....

GET IN LINE OR GTFO

Banned

Howard can go elsewhere to ring chase.

Laker fans gonna be more salty after this. keep getting mad

NBA rookie of the year

ship his ass out

Very good NBA starter

Wow Howard's a moron if this is true. Sounds like his mind was already made up and he was just looking for an excuse to leave LA. Wish him the best in Houston.

trade everybody? he has some balls tough to ask....this is not magic where he is superman...this is LA....

GET IN LINE OR GTFO
    He was arguably the best player on the team(uninjured). Kobe has been getting what he wants for years...

Kobe has done the same thing in the past, Dwight had the leverage to ask since he was supposed to be the franchise player into the future and wasn't happy with the current team makeup and threatening to leave if things didnt change.

When it comes to being the most important player on the team, they can ask for what they want.

Deron, Lebron, Kobe, have all done it before.

Dwight wanted to amnesty Kobe and trade Nash and Pau? When did Dwight become GM of the Lakers?

NBA sixth man of the year Levity's Avatar

haha dwights quite the character.. im glad the lakers FO didnt follow through.

i honestly dont think Dwight knows what he really wants. before the trade to the lakers, dwight was quoted saying hed love to play with steve nash, seeing as hes one of the best pick and roll pgs in the league and could get him the ball in the perfect spots. Nash was recently quoted saying that dwight did not want to play high pick and rolls in the lakers offense and refused to do so in practice. (in my honest opinion, it was because he just couldnt. terrible hands and was miserable at rolling off screens hard.)

hopefully everything works out for dwight in HOU. The lakers will be fine in the long run.
    Last edited by Levity; 07-11-2013 at 01:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by poido123
    He was arguably the best player on the team(uninjured). Kobe has been getting what he wants for years...

Kobe has done the same thing in the past, Dwight had the leverage to ask since he was supposed to be the franchise player into the future and wasn't happy with the current team makeup and threatening to leave if things didnt change.

When it comes to being the most important player on the team, they can ask for what they want.

Deron, Lebron, Kobe, have all done it before.
    not true....lakers fans are pissed because this mutha fcuka didnt wanted to play P&R at all with NASH..i mean NASH the best P&R pg.....

the effort was not there at all...he looked disinterested and wanted to get out of town....

my question is he is ready to be Harden's b!tch who hasnt won anything but not Kobe's??? specially when kobe likes to come on his face(taken from other thread) lol

Good college starter HorryIsMyMVP's Avatar

Well they should have amnestied Kobe. It was a poor decision on the part of the Lakers to side with Kobe over Dwight. I could understand it back when Kobe was in his prime to chose him over Shaq. But Kobe is pretty much done and clown or not LA needed Howard.

Very good NBA starter

Quote Originally Posted by HorryIsMyMVP
    Well they should have amnestied Kobe. It was a poor decision on the part of the Lakers to side with Kobe over Dwight. I could understand it back when Kobe was in his prime to chose him over Shaq. But Kobe is pretty much done

not true....lakers fans are pissed because this mutha fcuka didnt wanted to play P&R at all with NASH..i mean NASH the best P&R pg.....

the effort was not there at all...he looked disinterested and wanted to get out of town....

my question is he is ready to be Harden's b!tch who hasnt won anything but not Kobe's??? specially when kobe likes to come on his face(taken from other thread) lol
    you are so angry right now. How is Howard harden's bitch? Season hasn't even begun yet.
    May be effort wasn't there because nash is really old and kobe clearly wants everyone on the team to know that he is the best player on the team. even though i think kobe is way better than howard, he shouldn't remind him of that every game. You could see it in his body language in every game that he was showing dwight that he is way better than him. Just because Jordan won while being an asshole doesn't mean that you have to be one. Jordan was a better player than Kobe and may be he just got lucky that his team mates understood the problems of playing with jordan but saw the benefits which were greater. More player's have won rings by being good team mates .
    Do you think Miami would have won if LeBron kept reminding wade that he is the best player in the league or if wade kept reminding LeBron that he cost wade 2011 FMVP?
    Last edited by Rose'sACL; 07-11-2013 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rose'sACL
    you are so angry right now. How is Howard harden's bitch? Season hasn't even begun yet.
    May be effort wasn't there because nash is really old and kobe clearly wants everyone on the team to know that he is the best player on the team. even though i think kobe is way better than howard, he shouldn't remind him of that every game.
    Do you think Miami would have won if LeBron kept reminding wade that he is the best player in the league or if wade kept reminding LeBron that he cost wade 2011 FMVP?
    why should i be angry? whats the reason? the LAL did the right things and asked this idiot to GTFO...