Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    NBA rookie of the year It's A VC3!!!'s Avatar

Default Re: Off duty NYPD beaten nearly to death video (NSFW)

That piece of shit deserves to die. There's no place for him on this earth. "I didn't know he was a cop". So what you ****ing idiot, he's still a human being and you don't do that to any person, regardless of a visible badge or not.

Quote Originally Posted by -p.tiddy-
    yeah that guy being a cop means nothing to me...it's disgusting no matter who it was

for real

how anyone could do that shit...

there are some sick people in this world man.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by It's A VC3!!!
    That piece of shit deserves to die. There's no place for him on this earth. "I didn't know he was a cop". So what you ****ing idiot, he's still a human being and you don't do that to any person, regardless of a visible badge or not.
    To be fair, what did you expect him to say?

The media is using this "off duty" cop thing to get sympathy points from the general public. Let's be honest, nobody would care if it was some street fight with a regular person.

If the media is pushing this "off duty cop" crap then it's pretty fair for him to say he didn't know it was a cop.

That's like around where I live. That's sad, really sad.

exercise profits littl MadeFromDust's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    It's tragic what happened but let's not sympathize here because the man is a cop. Cops are the biggest war criminals here and let's not forget the police brutality that is happening all over the world here.

I believe the cop was probably mouthing off. As a cop you should know better to not get into confrontation with people. If it is serious, then show your badge and the suspect will leave you alone.
    +1

I bet that cop provoked him with his mouth to elicit that kind of rage in reaction.

And they can't escalate the charges to whatever special treatment the cops get because he didn't identify himself as such...the thug didn't know he was a cop at the time of assault.

9er empire failing hard in this thread

this shit is inexcusable

High School Varsity 6th Man The Real JW's Avatar

Let's be honest, nobody would care if it was some street fight with a regular person.
    I would.

With this incident, him being a cop literally means nothing to me considering its complete irrelevance to the situation that happened. News outlets reporting that he was an off-duty officer is simply them relaying an identifying feature of the victim. It's just info about him. Like reporting that he has brown hair or is 32 years old or whatever. So I say you're either trolling, or you're hung up on the trivial "off-duty cop" detail out of some unrelated hatred of police.
    Last edited by The Real JW; 11-18-2013 at 09:11 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by The Real JW
    I would.

With this incident, him being a cop literally means nothing to me considering its complete irrelevance to the situation that happened. News outlets reporting that he was an off-duty officer is simply them relaying an identifying feature of the victim. It's just info about him. Like reporting that he has brown hair or is 32 years old or whatever. So I say you're either trolling, or you're hung up on the trivial "off-duty cop" detail out of some unrelated hatred of police.
    There are so many crimes committed against doctors, lawyers, accountants and plumbers and the media doesn't describe them as such.

"Heart Surgeon brutally attacked...." these headlines don't exist. Do I condone the beating? I will reserve judgement till the facts come out.

The fact that he's an off duty cop is to garner sympathy from people. It wouldn't be a story if he wasn't a cop.

It's like the media mentioning him as a cop, means he can do no wrong when we don't know what happened.

It's tragic what happened but let's not sympathize here because the man is a cop. Cops are the biggest war criminals here and let's not forget the police brutality that is happening all over the world here.

I believe the cop was probably mouthing off. As a cop you should know better to not get into confrontation with people. If it is serious, then show your badge and the suspect will leave you alone.
    Idiotic comment from an awful poster. Not only are you a troll but you're one of the least creative, least interesting trolls. From the looks of it you're probably a douchebag in real life as well.

Correction *** this happened right down the block from me!!!! Wow are you kidding me! I walk here every day, holy shit. That's insane, I can't believe it, wow. I have to show my family this, this never happens. Holy shit. That area is heavily populated and is monitored by cops too. Wtf? Wow I'm shocked. Literally right down the block of my house.

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer tpols's Avatar

Whats up with these ******* w/ cameras laughing and giggling at shit like this? Gdamn thats infuriating..

Quote Originally Posted by tpols
    Whats up with these ******* w/ cameras laughing and giggling at shit like this? Gdamn thats infuriating..
    There always seems to be at least one asshole laughing like this in one of these videos. Revolting behavior.

So he got into a fight and lost. This would be a non-story if he weren't a cop. People are giving him the benefit of the doubt only because he was an officer.

Obviously something serious happened, not talking about the beating, but something had to happen for witnesses not to help.

I'm thinking the cop did something real bad here.

People just don't beat people to a bloody pulp.
    http://www.insidehoops.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=317094

The Brooklyn Brawler. BrooklynZoo's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    They should. That's not normal human behavior.
    actually it is, just check out worldstar