Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Default Re: As popular as Tech N9ne is, he's not a great selling artist...

Quote Originally Posted by moe94
    No, he's really not. I know what he's doing and I literally said it with the first post. If writing that much BS to get off on "trolling" is winning, he's winning.
    Ofc he is, he sees that you keep replying to his obviously comedic responses and he gets a kick out of it.

You're just tragic. Awaiting the new paragraphs, sir. Let's see how committed you really are.
    I'm like what Kendrick was to rap this year.

Basically calling everyone out on their weak posting game and just ruffling feathers like no other in the history of this site has done.

I owned you, Josh, and Dr Hee with minimal effort. I was on auto-pilot basically shitting on multiple dudes.

And you're still upset about it, still trying to prove yourself, still being the insecure little **** that you are, basically getting smashed into the pavement by the school yard bully Budadiiii.

You're shook, embarrassed, and in a 'fight or flight' state over the ****ing internet.

Good effort kid....

one line gets a paragraph

No way to spin this in his favor.
    Um he's known for doing this, shit he even admits doing it just to **** with people. Tbh I find his paragraphs hilarious.

No, he's really not. I know what he's doing and I literally said it with the first post. If writing that much BS to get off on "trolling" is winning, he's winning.
    No dude, that's giving you WAY too much ****ing credit. That's not what I'm doing, at all.

I've called out so many people about how lame trolling is. You're giving garbage oneliners. Where's the fun in that? If that's the game, then you're trolling me. Not the other way around.

We both know that's not the case either, you got so mad that I was living in the moment and felt the need to pick another internet fight. This one is on you dude, not me. You instigate so much and I'm frankly fed up with it.

You never take responsibility. It's always someone elses fault and you just don't want to be looked at as being insignificant. I'm the scape goat in this situation playing that role perfectly and watching a couple of insecure beta males collecting the remains so they can ****in survive.

Dude, you can't go for the kill on your own, so you get sloppy ****in' seconds. You are a cowardly chump and I embarrassed and exposed you on the damn internet of all places. You have no where to hide mr fight or flight, you picked a fight with a ****ing alpha male that will rip your head off and dance around it with your bald headed mommy singing Ellie Goldmans "Burn"

Dude. You're a chump. I punked you. Move on.

Lucky this is just the net and not some real life scenario where you get humiliated beyond belief and become a recluse for the rest of your life. Just be grateful for that little guy.

We all know you're way too insecure/beta/non confrontational to pull this one liner bullshit that you pull on the daily around here.

You'd get your ass handed to you ala Budadiiii vs moe on some real life ISH scenario shit.

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    Um he's known for doing this, shit he even admits doing it just to **** with people. Tbh I find his paragraphs hilarious.
    This is where the jealousy begins in the first place. Dudes know I'm the most entertaining poster in the history of the site and get this complex everytime I'm around.

Tried to pick a fight and got murked relentlessly.

Was that it? Do another.
    Still taking it to heart. No wait... you're not, you finally realized this isn't serious business and started cringing and face palming at yourself.

All starts because you got salty that I spilled my guts and inadvertently came off as trying too hard to be funny, sarcastic, etc. Basically just posting shit for attention ala Josh.

You went full retard and took this place too serious, got called out, murked, and pissed on multiple times.

Don't play like you're not embarrassed. I played you for the bitch neega that you are.

National High School Star dr.hee's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CelticBaller
    I get that. But the amount of words he's using in order to elicit responses that are mostly one-liners isn't that impressive.

He types too much indeed. I don't even skim through it. Used to before. Now? Dont bother. Let him have "victories", "wins" and "punk'd you" in his head.

Quote Originally Posted by GOBB
    He types too much indeed. I don't even skim through it. Used to before. Now? Dont bother. Let him have "victories", "wins" and "punk'd you" in his head.
    Perfection. Absolute perfection.

This is pure gold. I seriously struck gold in this thread.

Not even going to point out the obvious ala moe94. Just gonna let it all marinate.

Budadiiii = GOAT.

Quote Originally Posted by Budadiiii
    This is where the jealousy begins in the first place. Dudes know I'm the most entertaining poster in the history of the site and get this complex everytime I'm around.

Tried to pick a fight and got murked relentlessly.
    Did you seriously just say others are jealous? Help, please, someone needs it. I brought up the tranny shit and dude went bananas on some Gwen Stefani steez. Yikes.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    You are the shittiest f*cking poster on the internet
    Yes he is. He lives in mukieltio. Lol. Seriously. Muckle fuccibg tio. A rich ass cracker city. It's hilarious.

And for the record, as I've typed, tech is a beast. Great rapper. Fuccs up most.

Are you done? Okay, give me some new recommendations, you freak. Something visual but not heavy.
    Dude I watched fear and loathing just yesterday and was straight uninterested/bored/yawn fest.

I like the shit with Vince, Owen, Franco, Rogan, Hill, Cera. I like quality acting when I'm high. There's this hollywood clique of really relatable and funny guys and channing entered that shit with 21 jump street.

Again, I'm drawing a blank, movies aren't the first thing I feel like doing when I'm stoned out.

Watch.... "The oranges" ....or "This is 40"

Shit IDK. Give ME some recommendations and then that may spark my inner recollection on some seriously profound moments.

Blow with Depp was a great high.

Ughh, Jackie Brown?

Dude I'm getting nervous... give me some ****ing recomms and don't sleep on the Bog Saget noise. His humour is right down my alley. I was in tears dude.

Quote Originally Posted by OhNoTimNoSho
    You are the shittiest f*cking poster on the internet
    Yes he is. He lives in mukieltio. Lol. Seriously. Muckle fuccibg tio. A rich ass cracker city. It's hilarious.

And for the record, as I've typed, tech is a beast. Great rapper. Fuccs up most.

At least when I was attention whoring there was a purpose behind it. You're just posting and rambling nothing because you know deep inside if you were to stop and reflect on the arching rainbow of rhinoceros piss that is your life it wouldn't take more than a hop skip and jump into daddy's bedroom closet equipping yourself with the shotgun like it's some got damn Call of Duty Ghosts Achievement you can unlock then proceed in front of your parents as you say "why didn't you love me!!! I can't help it I was a girl born in a boy's body!"

*CHIZK CHIZK*

BOOM!

... (second) Achievement unlocked

Robotic voice: "Gaystation!"

*commercial ends*

Josh, It's over. I took over your thread and made everyone spill dark truth.

You didn't get the attention you wanted/want and now trying to make up for it.

This isn't serious business. I was conducting an experiment. I executed flawlessly and did my job. You did yours. That's the end of it.

This is the part where we reflect on our mission over a couple of browskis. Not the time for your internet tantrum because you didn't get enough internet attention for the day. Stop being a sour puss. You're not even good looking or high enough up on the social ladder to be acting like this. It's embarrassing as hell.