Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Back to Business

Default Re: Tim Duncan: "I don't talk to anyone when they first get here"

Quote Originally Posted by CeilingFan#1
    Although both don't talk to new teammates, the difference is Kobe talks to the media to send his message. Remember the "This is still my team" quote when Dwight arrived?
    AND THATS Y THE LAKERS WONT WIN ANOTHER RING UNTIL KOBE LEAVES..NOT WILLING TO LET GO OF THE TEAM AND PLAY SECOND FIDDLE TO SOMEBODY TALENTED BUT YOUNGER...STILL DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THE LAKERS WONT JUST TRADE KOBE FOR SOMEBODY...ANY TEAM WOULD TRADE FOR KOBE RIGHT NOW...ANY....AND I THINK THE LAKERS COULD STILL GET GREAT VALUE FOR KOBE RIGHT NOW TODAY EVEN THO HE ONLY PLAYED A FEW GAMES IN THE LAST YEAR...HELL ID TRADE KYRIE FOR HIM....TAKE DANTE EXUM IN THE DRAFT OR ZACH LAVINE.

Default Re: Tim Duncan: "I don't talk to anyone when they first get here"

C'mon, we can't really compare the two as teammates.

Even though Duncan didn't/doesn't speak that much, his teammates have always sung his praise. There are countless clips of Bowen, Horry, Parker, Barry, Rose, Manu etc. gushing about how incredibly team-oriented he is. And they always say he sets the tone.

Smush, Dwight, Shaq, Nash (alluded to it but says it bothered other guys more than himself), Phil, Walker...they've all had problems with Kobe.