Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    National High School Star

Default Ive spiraled out of control since my gf broke up with me

a year together, met my family at thanksgiving and everything... would always talk to me about our future (marraige ,kids etc) .. then i found out she had another dude (army) waiting for her , and she broke up with me

literally a few days later i smashed a big girl from okc (she was a nice girl , but probably a 4/10 to yall)

got head from 2 gay dudes ive known forever (they are really nice guys... literally first gay experience ever.. no kissing, i didnt do anything to them.. one time i was wired on the coco after a party and a week later i was drunk after a party)

smashed a girl off okc visiting for xmas break a few days later (who just broke up with her fiance and used me.. she was half japanese 9/10 but hasnt talked to me since.. and yes, i did wreck it )

smashed a girl off instagram a few days later (8/10 emo babe with septum, moving to cali in a few days)

smashed a girl off instagram again 2 days ago whos reallly cool and might turn into something

idk whats going on with my life. it seems like being dumped has raised my "no fukks" attitude and im drawing more attention or something.. never been on a run like this. 4 chicks in literally 17 days

all i want is a wife and family. wtf
    Last edited by unbreakable; 01-08-2015 at 05:47 PM.

Earned not given

Default Re: Ive spiraled out of control since my gf broke up with me

Quote Originally Posted by unbreakable
    a year together, met my family at thanksgiving and everything... would always talk to me about our future (marraige ,kids etc) .. then i found out she had another dude (army) waiting for her , and she broke up with me

literally a few days later i smashed a big girl from okc (she was a nice girl , but probably a 4/10 to yall)

got head from 2 gay dudes ive known forever (literally first gay experience ever.. no kissing, i didnt do anything to them.. one time i was wired on the coco after a party and a week later i was drunk after a party)

smashed a girl visiting for xmas break a few days later (who just broke up with her fiance and used me.. she was half japanese 9/10 but hasnt talked to me since.. and yes, i did wreck it )

smashed a girl off instagram a few days later (8/10 emo babe with septum, moving to cali in a few days)

smashed a girl off instagram again 2 days ago whos reallly cool and might turn into something

idk whats going on with my life. it seems like being dumped has raised my "no fukks" attitude and im drawing more attention or something.. never been on a run like this. 4 chicks in literally 17 days

all i want is a wife and family. wtf
    Funny how you left out the dudes, you closet phaggit.

That's probably why she left you. She probably realized you liked dudes.

Saw a basketball once

Now go get yourself some shemales, tiger.

Local High School Star HitandRun Reggie's Avatar

You definitely don't live up to your name....

Banned

its ok man. every time that i've broken up with a serious girlfriend i've also gone on some serious no ****s given runs. usually during these types of times, i'm banging dudes left and right. coco or no coco. we take turns sucking each other off then try shoving things up each other's asses. much fun. my favorite one is to shove a half full liquor bottle with the cap off up my rectum and then empty it in my colon.

live it up dude. these times don't last for ever. before you know it the gay mafia would get you black listed saying that dude be too crazy and then no well hung black guy would bother to touch you.

Good High School Starter LOLCATS's Avatar

I have friends who have turned to men for emotional and sexual support in times like you are having. Just know it is completely natural, and is more reflective of your fragile emotional state than it is anything to do with your sexuality.

I have been there, when it comes to emotional break ups I have seen it all. Just remember that it will get better with time, it always does.

Bro, life is good. Keep on truckin'.

National High School Star

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I have friends who have turned to men for emotional and sexual support in times like you are having. Just know it is completely natural, and is more reflective of your fragile emotional state than it is anything to do with your sexuality.

I have been there, when it comes to emotional break ups I have seen it all. Just remember that it will get better with time, it always does.
    thanks bro.

yea my life is going good other than my relationship... im not complaining or anything .. just venting really..

learn from me bros. maintain mental and emotional strength during rough times so u dont put yourself in regretable situations

Banned

pics or it didn't happen.

I also want to see your ex's pix

Earned not given

Quote Originally Posted by LOLCATS
    I have turned to men for emotional and sexual support in times like you are having. Just know it is completely natural, and is more reflective of your fragile emotional state than it is anything to do with your sexuality.

Fixed

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Fixed

dam OP. I feel your pain dawg. I know what it's like to always think about another hung dude smashing your ex. Just imagining/dreaming about the loud moans she makes, yelling out his name, as he pounds that pvssy with his girthy-er and longer dick than the guy she was previously with, aka YOU. Then you are even more hurt when you think about how she would tell her new man about how much more pleasure he gives her. Dam....

Quote Originally Posted by riseagainst
    dam OP. I feel your pain dawg. I know what it's like to always think about another hung dude smashing your ex. Just imagining/dreaming about the loud moans she makes, yelling out his name, as he pounds that pvssy with his girthy-er and longer dick than the guy she was previously with, aka YOU. Then you are even more hurt when you think about how she would tell her new man about how much more pleasure he gives her. Dam....
    I have had girlfriends in the past tell me sex with me is much better than the guys they were with before. I also know for a fact some of my exes have told other men the same thing. So it isn't something you can control, and it is ultimately irrelevant at this point.

Quote Originally Posted by chosen_one6
    Fixed
    Don't you idiots ever get tired of this?

NBA Legend and Hall of Famer Myth's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HitandRun Reggie
    You definitely don't live up to your name....