Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Banned

Default Re: Mbah a Moute fails his physical with the Kings

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    A Knicks fan, a Lakers fan, and the Kings fan walk into a bar.

Only one of them makes the playoffs.

Suck shit losers. Lottery awaits you.
    Fixed, please don't refer to kings having fans when we know they only have a fan.

Damn he would have put them over the top. Oh well, back to winning 30 games

Quote Originally Posted by GIF REACTION
    A Knicks fan, a Lakers fan, and a Kings fan walk into a bar.

Only one of them make the playoffs.

Suck shit losers. Lottery awaits you.
    Into a bar walks a Kings fan. You nobody likes says the people at the bar. Cries Im Still Ballin does.

NBA sixth man of the year NugzFan's Avatar

Jesus, Ghandi, and Hitler are sitting at a bar drinkin' a few brews.
    Jesus says, "Hey we should all try and get in the Guinness Book of World Records!"

To which Ghandi replies, "Yeah, I bet I could get in it for most loved person in history."
    Jesus then says, "and I bet I could get it for most followed person in history."
    Hitler raises his beer and proclaims, "and I could get the record for the biggest asshole in history!"

So the three gentlemen make their way to the Guinness head quarters where they are put to the test.

First Ghandi goes into the record-recognizer room and walks out with a big smile shouting, "Yes! Yes! I did it! I'm a world record holder!"
    Next, Jesus walks in and then five minutes later comes out smiling as well shouting, "Woohoo! I did it, I'm the most followed man ever!"
    Finally Hitler walks in and then five minutes later comes out f

Banned

[FONT="Comic Sans MS"][COLOR="Green"]Cringe Alert[/COLOR][/FONT]

Banned

[QUOTE=NugzFan]Jesus, Ghandi, and Hitler are sitting at a bar drinkin' a few brews.
    Jesus says, "Hey we should all try and get in the Guinness Book of World Records!"

To which Ghandi replies, "Yeah, I bet I could get in it for most loved person in history."
    Jesus then says, "and I bet I could get it for most followed person in history."
    Hitler raises his beer and proclaims, "and I could get the record for the biggest asshole in history!"

So the three gentlemen make their way to the Guinness head quarters where they are put to the test.

First Ghandi goes into the record-recognizer room and walks out with a big smile shouting, "Yes! Yes! I did it! I'm a world record holder!"
    Next, Jesus walks in and then five minutes later comes out smiling as well shouting, "Woohoo! I did it, I'm the most followed man ever!"

[QUOTE=NugzFan]Jesus, Ghandi, and Hitler are sitting at a bar drinkin' a few brews.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    So the most loved man in history slept with 11 year old girls (including sleeping naked with his niece to try and force his body to ejaculate on it's own to rid him of sexual thoughts), was a HUGE racist and liked to have young girls urinate on him as part of "purifying" himself.

I laughed at the joke though lol.
    *raises eyebrow quizzically*

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by ArbitraryWater
    *raises eyebrow quizzically*
    He had some weird beliefs.

Quote Originally Posted by outbreak
    So the most loved man in history slept with 11 year old girls (including sleeping naked with his niece to try and force his body to ejaculate on it's own to rid him of sexual thoughts), was a HUGE racist and liked to have young girls urinate on him as part of "purifying" himself.

...never knew that.......learn something everyday i guess