Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 82

Thread: Explosion in NY!

  1. #31
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    2081
    Posts
    878

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    Not giving you any clickshekels Mr Vandybilt^

  2. #32
    DEATH TO COMMIES!!! Patrick Chewing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    NYC
    Posts
    24,046

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    I'm Ok fam, no need to worry.


    Chelsea has a large gay population. Has anyone heard from KevinNYC/Fill Jackson?? What about Jeff?

  3. #33
    Local High School Star Back In Shape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Posts
    1,033

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    Quote Originally Posted by TommyGriffin
    Early reports say the suspects are White.
    They initially said the San Bernardino shootings were right wing militias

    Then said it was nothing more than workplace violence

    Then said it was Muslim terrorism 2 hours after FOX reported it as such

  4. #34
    Down with GLOBALISM poido123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    16,284

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick Chewing
    I'm Ok fam, no need to worry.


    Chelsea has a large gay population. Has anyone heard from KevinNYC/Fill Jackson?? What about Jeff?



  5. #35
    Gif-ted bigkingsfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Land of 1 NBA Championship*
    Posts
    21,620

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!


  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California of America
    Posts
    19,100

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    We are in a safer society though.

  7. #37
    5-time NBA All-Star kurple's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Posts
    11,352

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    Quote Originally Posted by 9erempiree
    We need to make Trump already.

    NY being attacked.
    What can Trump do about this?

  8. #38
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    2081
    Posts
    878

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    What can Trump do about this?
    W-A-L-L




  9. #39
    Big Booty Hoes!! NumberSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Internets
    Posts
    28,536

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    Quote Originally Posted by kurple
    What can Trump do about this?
    End immigration of people with terrorist tendencies.

  10. #40
    The People's Choice Draz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Strong Men Island
    Posts
    20,847

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    They found a second device but news headlines are saying it's not linked to terrorists df

  11. #41
    Big Booty Hoes!! NumberSix's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    The Internets
    Posts
    28,536

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    They found a second device but news headlines are saying it's not linked to terrorists df
    Didn't they say they've found a THIRD device?

  12. #42
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    2081
    Posts
    878

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    Quote Originally Posted by Draz
    They found a second device but news headlines are saying it's not linked to terrorists df
    Lugenpresse gonna lugenpresse i guess.

  13. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    California of America
    Posts
    19,100

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    So what is going on right now?

    CNN downplaying the situation. Notice how its no big deal.

    I think its a big ass deal.

  14. #44
    Very good NBA starter knickballer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    2010 offseason
    Posts
    8,117

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    Damn, everyone is a bunch of vultures when it comes to these situations. They're so excited to see which race/religion the suspect was to further promote their own political agenda. No one gives a **** about the actual incident or victims but just who the suspect is.

    For example, CNN claiming the suspect was a white supremacist (with no evidence what so ever) so they can say probably say how white nationalism is rising and later try to make some link to the rise of Trump. I can imagine the headlines now, "SUSPECT WATCHED YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF TRUMP!". Then you have people in this thread(any probably some conservative news site like Fox news) that will assume the suspect was Muslim so they can promote their own agenda how muslims are crazy and how we need to deport every single muslim in this country.


    We're so ****ed as a nation.

  15. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Location
    2081
    Posts
    878

    Default Re: Explosion in NY!

    Quote Originally Posted by knickballer
    Damn, everyone is a bunch of vultures when it comes to these situations. They're so excited to see which race/religion the suspect was to further promote their own political agenda. No one gives a **** about the actual incident or victims but just who the suspect is.

    For example, CNN claiming the suspect was a white supremacist (with no evidence what so ever) so they can say probably say how white nationalism is rising and later try to make some link to the rise of Trump. I can imagine the headlines now, "SUSPECT WATCHED YOUTUBE VIDEOS OF TRUMP!". Then you have people in this thread(any probably some conservative news site like Fox news) that will assume the suspect was Muslim so they can promote their own agenda how muslims are crazy and how we need to deport every single muslim in this country.


    We're so ****ed as a nation.
    That's not why anyone assumes he's a muzzie, they assume the perp is a muzzie because the vast vast vast majority of terrorism incidents in the US are perpetrated by muslims.


    Ironic that you write a self-congratulatory, virtue signaling post to criticize people for using this situation to their advantage while doing the same yourself. Sad!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •