Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast
    NBA Legend and Hall of Famer 3ball's Avatar

Default PG13 is a lightweight.. gets bumped off his spot easy.. low impact guy.. Clips aren't

juggernaut-ish

PG13 is basically a floor-spreader - that's his best use

He infact sucks at 2-pointers and his shoulder injury is a product of his slight of build and apparent low focus on weight-lifting and creatine

I've played against lightweights like this and im sure his defense is overrated.. he can't bang or get physical inside on either end... Just got gentleman swept by lillard despite having Westbrook and Adams on his team.. he's a featherweight out there

The clips can still win it all because they already had a good team and just added a REAL impact player - Kawhi - who is the opposite of everything i just said about PG.. I'm quite confident that Kawhi is indeed the best player in the league...

So the clips can win it, but they won't be juggernaut-ish because their #2 option isn't what he's cracked up to be . He's just a glorified floor-spreader... Both the eye rest and stats tell the same story
    Last edited by 3ball; 07-26-2019 at 09:18 PM.

Default Re: PG13 is a lightweight.. gets bumped off his spot easy.. low impact guy.. Clips aren't

Lillard ended this dudes soul

The ISH'ers Champion!

Default Re: PG13 is a lightweight.. gets bumped off his spot easy.. low impact guy.. Clips aren't

Great players lift mediocre all-stars.

We saw what he did with Kyle Lowrie.

He'll do the same with Paul George barring no injuries.

Quote Originally Posted by PickernRoller
    Great players lift mediocre all-stars.

We saw what he did with Kyle Lowrie.

He'll do the same with Paul George barring no injuries.
    You're right and i hope you're right in this case

Kawhi better get that kat in the weight room

If they don't win this next year, Kawhi should get him in the weight room like MJ did Scottie... Put him up on that Program

The complete opposite of wat you said is true lol. George was the high impact guy last year and kawhi was the overrated one defensively. Kawhi was better by playoffs ofc but still not on defense. Impact stats and eye test bear that out.

https://youtu.be/1pR8AsKepjM. Imagine thinking someone who

The ISH'ers Champion!

Quote Originally Posted by 3ball
    You're right and i hope you're right in this case

Kawhi better get that kat in the weight room

If they don't win this next year, Kawhi should get him in the weight room like MJ did Scottie... Put him up on that Program
    Sometimes it takes two years to get your partner up to snuff.

We all remember well how Pau got destroyed by KG in 08. Pushed around like a doll. 2010 came around and it was another story.

Jokic Stan

OP made a thread two weeks ago saying PG would average 30ppg this year playing with Kawhi because "Westbrook-ball" reduces star players impact/numbers...

Of course, OP was wrong since PG had his best year ever, way better than any year out "East".

And of course, OP is hedging his bets and playing every side of an argument depending on players involved because he is just a massive loser with a troll-obsessive personality.

The ISH'ers Champion!

There is more to it than stats, it's playing winning ball, and having the mental fortitude and grit to persevere. Think like a winner, play like a winner.

Quote Originally Posted by NBAGOAT
    The complete opposite of wat you said is true lol. George was the high impact guy last year and kawhi was the overrated one defensively. Kawhi was better by playoffs ofc but still not on defense. Impact stats and eye test bear that out.

https://youtu.be/1pR8AsKepjM. Imagine thinking someone who’s this active and can switch 1-4 is not special defensively. Westbrook wasn’t a superstar last year and Adams is overrated compared to other similar centers because he’s got more touch around the rim
    I disagree obviously (see the OP)

Active or not, PG13 doesn't help his team win the attrition war...

He doesn't put a defense on its heels or wear them down, so tiny guards like lillard and the other dude get comfortable and hot offensively

Otoh, the bruising, aggressive kawhi does all of the above .. defenses don't just have to run him off the 3-point line like the blazers did PG... Teams have to continually adjust to Kawhi all game because he's physically strong, so he can overpower when he wants and be a threat in variety spots on the floor, while also being an expert 2-point shooter, and therefore can make infinite adjustments HIMSELF to the defense... Night and day...

Defenses are discombobulated trying to deal with Kawhi, which affects their offense .. But PG13.... Not so much
    Last edited by 3ball; 07-26-2019 at 09:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StrongLurk
    OP made a thread two weeks ago saying PG would average 30ppg this year playing with Kawhi because "Westbrook-ball" reduces star players impact/numbers...

Of course, OP was wrong since PG had his best year ever, way better than any year out "East".

And of course, OP is hedging his bets and playing every side of an argument depending on players involved because he is just a massive loser with a troll-obsessive personality.
    No, I simply changed my mind on PG after watching him on youtube and taking a closer look at his stats

The guy is a floor-spreader on offense .. that's the only thing he does well

This thread replaces anything i said about him previously

What makes OP such a clown is if PG was on the Lakers he'd have never, EVER made this thread. He'd be propping him up as a top 5 player in the league, claiming the Lakers have no excuses etc

I disagree obviously (see the OP)

Active or not, PG13 doesn't help his team win the attrition war...

He doesn't put a defense on its heels or wear them down, so tiny guards like lillard and the other dude get comfortable and hot offensively

Otoh, the bruising, aggressive kawhi does all of the above .. defenses don't just have to run him off the 3-point line like the blazers did PG... Teams have to continually adjust to Kawhi all game because he's physically strong, so he can overpower when he wants and be a threat in variety spots on the floor, while also being an expert 2-point shooter, and therefore can make infinite adjustments HIMSELF to the defense... Night and day...

Defenses are discombobulated trying to deal with Kawhi, which affects their offense .. But PG13.... Not so much
    Not one point I made was related to kawhi being better than pg offensively, I agree there. The wearing down of defenses isn

Jokic Stan

No, I simply changed my mind on PG after watching him on youtube and taking a closer look at his stats

The guy is a floor-spreader on offense .. that's the only thing he does well

This thread replaces anything i said about him previously

OP gets busted in basically every thread.

Jeremy Lin beat you Kidbasketball20's Avatar

juggernaut-ish

PG13 is basically a floor-spreader - that's his best use

He infact sucks at 2-pointers and his shoulder injury is a product of his slight of build and apparent low focus on weight-lifting and creatine

I've played against lightweights like this and im sure his defense is overrated.. he can't bang or get physical inside on either end... Just got gentleman swept by lillard despite having Westbrook and Adams on his team.. he's a featherweight out there

The clips can still win it all because they already had a good team and just added a REAL impact player - Kawhi - who is the opposite of everything i just said about PG.. I'm quite confident that Kawhi is indeed the best player in the league...

So the clips can win it, but they won't be juggernaut-ish because their #2 option isn't what he's cracked up to be . He's just a glorified floor-spreader... Both the eye rest and stats tell the same story

At the local YMCA bitch

[QUOTE=NBAGOAT]

Not one point I made was related to kawhi being better than pg offensively, I agree there. The wearing down of defenses isn