Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Get him a body bag! Patrick Chewing's Avatar

Default Re: Oh wow, this is interesting. Put on your tin foil hats boys.

Quote Originally Posted by RRR3 View Post
    If she was arrested you would have heard about it
    You honestly think we would have? Think of how powerful the Clintons are for a minute. Now, think about how powerful the Deep State is.

If she was arrested by a small rogue faction of our Justice Department, then the Deep State got her out and erased this little misstep of hers from existence.

I don't see what the big deal is: people faint all the time.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by jstern View Post
    Again, it's difficult to imagine how certain things are done behind the scenes by those who have access to unlimited money and world power, so it's always important to have an open mind. I can only go by my source, but certain people have doubles. Like Uday Hussein, it's all a matter of finding someone that looks similar to the person that needs a double, and then performing surgery. You saw what good of a job they did with Uday, and that was in 1980's Iraq. So imagine how much more advance things are now in 2023 with the backing of this evil power.

The double is not Hillary, she would not be able to answer questions as her, so was used to make an appearance outside of Chelsey's apartment, wave to the crowd, beaming smile showing that she's healthy. The real Hilliry Clinton getting attended to.

And then finally, this Biden Mask or Body Double? The Viral Video That Has Everyone Talking (rumble.com) which unfortunately you will never see on YouTube, and so I can't embed the video

I don't remember where I saw the video.

Might explain this too...

I just remembered Zelenskyy https://www.bitchute.com/video/tKmd77r1f6GA/

I really hate that you can't post these on YouTube, even if it's from a live, televised broadcast. I can't embed it.

Banned

Jstern what is your opinion of this.

For 33 seconds in this video, Joe Biden doesn't blink. From :12 to :45.

The average person blinks anywhere from 12-20 times a minute. Lol you have to virtually torture yourself to try and go that long without blinking. How does this frail old man who's reading a speech and had his mind occupied manage to go 33 seconds?

Either that is a lizard person, a robot or it's CGI.

Lol I really don't know wtf is going on.

Would love to hear what some of board libs think. You know, the so called more reasonable posters who don't engage in wild conspiracy theories.

^he literally looks like a robot under remote control.

I've scrolled through some convincing tic toc vids of fake Joe Biden.

We know for a fact Hillary did it... so idk why it's so far fetched to suggest there could be a Joe Biden body double.

I've been saying Trump has one for awhile now... The more Orange he looks, the more likely it is that it's his body double.

All it takes is a expert impersonator and an expert makeup artist... not that hard to pull off, but most of you have already concluded this is impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    Jstern what is your opinion of this.

For 33 seconds in this video, Joe Biden doesn't blink. From :12 to :45.

The average person blinks anywhere from 12-20 times a minute. Lol you have to virtually torture yourself to try and go that long without blinking. How does this frail old man who's reading a speech and had his mind occupied manage to go 33 seconds?

Either that is a lizard person, a robot or it's CGI.

Lol I really don't know wtf is going on.

Would love to hear what some of board libs think. You know, the so called more reasonable posters who don't engage in wild conspiracy theories.
    The lack of blinking in that situation is fine, so I wouldn't think too much of it. It usually means that the person is focused on something. In this case, the teleprompter and the importance of the performance. But I immediately could tell that it's the double based on his voice. He was also a little more animated and more coherent. Gun to my head, that's not Biden.

Having said that, it reminded me around August 2000, the camera was pointing at Bill Clinton sitting, watching or waiting for someone to give a speech. On very little sleep, he had this smile on his face and he would not blink. I thought that was odd.

Axe's avatar sincerely popped into my head. (As in, I'm not bringing him up to make fun of him). Because to me, it basically looks like a pervy guy looking at some teenage girls undressing in the girl's locker room. Which is something that one would expect Bill Clinton to do.

Now he also can't get over of my avy. Seek help.

Quote Originally Posted by Axe View Post
    Now he also can't get over of my avy. Seek help.

You know, I didn't know much about you, but I felt bad for you in that thread, because after 3 days it had zero comments. I went out of my way to look up a picture of this Mogul Khan to bump the thread, which shows what a nice guy I am. I saved the thread by bumping it, leading others to comment.

But as time went by, it became clear that Axe had an irrational hatred of Donald Trump and a lot of woke tendencies, and he couldn't stand the fact that I liked Trump and that unlike him and Blade, I was unvaccinated. He reached a point where he couldn't contain his frustration and began disparaging me at every opportunity. Even when I was away from ISH, constantly bumping the Trump is going to win thread. And not just with his Axe account, but his Stanley Kobrick's.

Just your typical, woke, radical, disgusting, leftist, who happens to be obese. One can only hope that it's all just an act.

Banned

The lack of blinking in that situation is fine, so I wouldn't think too much of it. It usually means that the person is focused on something. In this case, the teleprompter and the importance of the performance. But I immediately could tell that it's the double based on his voice. He was also a little more animated and more coherent. Gun to my head, that's not Biden.

Having said that, it reminded me around August 2000, the camera was pointing at Bill Clinton sitting, watching or waiting for someone to give a speech. On very little sleep, he had this smile on his face and he would not blink. I thought that was odd.

Axe's avatar sincerely popped into my head. (As in, I'm not bringing him up to make fun of him). Because to me, it basically looks like a pervy guy looking at some teenage girls undressing in the girl's locker room. Which is something that one would expect Bill Clinton to do.
    I mean I wouldn't say the blinking thing is an undeniable smoking gun, but it's pretty close IMO.

I think the only way someone can go 33 seconds without blinking is if they're actively trying not to blink. If someone challenged you not to blink for 33 seconds, you might be able to do it but it would be very uncomfortable.

An average person who's not paying it any mind is going to blink. I don't care how focused they are on something else in that moment or if they're trying hard to read something. 33 seconds? You're blinking.

That is a weird fukking video.

Quote Originally Posted by Baller234 View Post
    I mean I wouldn't say the blinking thing is an undeniable smoking gun, but it's pretty close IMO.

I think the only way someone can go 33 seconds without blinking is if they're actively trying not to blink. If someone challenged you not to blink for 33 seconds, you might be able to do it but it would be very uncomfortable.

An average person who's not paying it any mind is going to blink. I don't care how focused they are on something else in that moment or if they're trying hard to read something. 33 seconds? You're blinking.

That is a weird fukking video.
    Like I said, gun to my head, I think that's a double. Just that, since the double is still human, I wouldn't base it on the blinking.

Not blinking for 33+ seconds is rare. Blinking tells a lot about a person current physiological state. So I view it more as a sign. In a similar way that somebody limping would be a sign. The more anxious, the higher the blink rate (such as people getting interviewed on a cable news station). In contrast, the more focused someone is, the lower the blink rate.

And for me, if I wanted to beat the shit out of a threat, my focus would be extremely high.

This video popped into my mind. Skip to 4:15 after the initial blink, or click on this link for 4:15 https://youtu.be/BemHqUqcpI8?t=255

You can't really see the blink rate, other than it's very low. Because he was just a person minding his business, and now the interrogator is accusing him of something he didn't do. (If he was guilty, his blink rate would be higher.)

A monkey facing a threat in the wild will not blink as much, because their complete and full focus has to be on the threat, and despite how fast blinking is, one blink is an interruption of that.

So because of that logic, despite how long he went without blinking, my initial thought, since I lean towards it being a double, is that his performance in delivering the message that he's reading has him in a state of complete focus where nothing else matters. (And you can kind of tell that his performance wasn't up to par. Versus a hypothetical double that has mastered Biden and has done this numerous times).

Having said all that. I did find the lack of blinking by Bill Clinton back in August 2000 particularly odd, because he wasn't in a situation where his body chemistry would have him blinking less. Perhaps he was high on some medication. Which could also be a contributing factor with the Biden double video.

Lmao what an autistic meltdown. Hopefully, you finally get a renewal of your adderall prescription this coming monday.