Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-10-2009, 02:48 AM   #31
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation
Default Re: IMHO............the top 5 ballparks in baseball

Quote:
Originally Posted by dab0yech0
LOL I live up the hill on Scott Ave. so I always walk to every game. Why pay 10 bucks for parking when I live 2 min away?

That's all? Dolphin Stadium was $20 in 2004.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 02:58 AM   #32
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
That's all? Dolphin Stadium was $20 in 2004.

Oops its $10 for workers and I'm not sure how much it is for regular people might be 15 or 20. Damn Staples Center parking is 20 though
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:01 AM   #33
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Oops its $10 for workers and I'm not sure how much it is for regular people might be 15 or 20. Damn Staples Center parking is 20 though

Trying parking in NYC for a Knicks game. It's like $45.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 03:24 AM   #34
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by White Chocolate
Trying parking in NYC for a Knicks game. It's like $45.

Yeah but when its me and the 3 other Clipper fans in LA, it really shouldn't be the same price as a Laker game parking
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:03 AM   #35
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
LOL I live up the hill on Scott Ave. so I always walk to every game. Why pay 10 bucks for parking when I live 2 min away?

How many games a year do you go to? Ever see the Reds out there? I wonder what kind of road draw they have out in L.A. I saw them in San Diego and it was better than I thought.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:26 AM   #36
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981
I saw them in San Diego and it was better than I thought.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 10:36 AM   #37
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen

^^Well, there was that, and then there were a lot of older retirees out there wearing Johnny Bench, Pete Rose, Joe Morgan, (etc) shirts. Probably lived around Ohio at one point, but got smart and moved away to the west coast.

I always find it interesting to go to games and see how many fans the other team has. Cubs fans take over Cincinnati, as I'm sure they do any other stadium. Then you have a team like the D-Backs...........I saw them here last year, and saw maybe 5 fans.
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: