Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Sacramento Kings Forum

Sacramento Kings Forum Sacramento Kings forum - Sacramento Kings message board

Old 01-19-2007, 04:05 AM   #31
BradMiller52
Kings fan

BradMiller52 has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
thats y i much rather 6'6 PG mardy collins imo the guy is str8 up a hustler who is a much needed play maker on the squad

the only way i make a deal with heat if we can get Kapono who we were intrested in while he was at bobcats and even b4 that...i really like kapono's game the guy can flat out shoot ur friggin lights out!! but if we cant get him....i mean Dorel is a good player n all but i think would much rather kapono in the deal

so a deal of dorel posey kapono and simein for Ron Pot hart would be ideal for me

Collins=younger and worse version of John Salmons.

Kapono isn't the type of player to be a deal breaker either. He's a badly needed shooter off the bench for them. For us he's a good shooter on a team that sucks this year. He might be a FA at the end of the year, I'm not sure. If he is and you want him that bad you just sign him to a small contract in the summer anyway. We are toast this season man, it's best to just accept it and hopefully the Maloofs let Geoff Petrie start planning for next year.
BradMiller52 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 10:12 AM   #32
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

i accepted that like a month ago bro...in that december schedule really...we arent going any where today is the 19th..... and still no moves idk what the phuck!!!! is our problem...we wont make one single ass move hmmmm and its pissing me off!!! wow not one move!!!

question.....can deal occur over the weekend???
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:01 PM   #33
LAZYBOY
PERMA-BANNED

LAZYBOY has an OK reputation so far

the problem with Kapono is he plays no D, at least Wright is athletic enough to D up. All I know is Petrie better get us a dam center, the should be the focal point before the deadline. I don't care who they give up, GET US A SHOTBLOCKER!
LAZYBOY is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2007, 03:55 PM   #34
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Perezident
i accepted that like a month ago bro...in that december schedule really...we arent going any where today is the 19th..... and still no moves idk what the phuck!!!! is our problem...we wont make one single ass move hmmmm and its pissing me off!!! wow not one move!!!

question.....can deal occur over the weekend???

I think Petrie is waiting until the deadline gets a bit closer and see if some of our guys start playing better because that would raise their trade value. Also I think he wants to rebuild but the rumor I heard is that the Maloofs are waiting to see if this team can string a winning streak together or if they can't get that "oh so precious 8th seed". So if this team loses many more games in the next 2 weeks I think we'll have the moves we want, just hope Bibby/Miller/Artest play well to raise their trade value. BTW trades can't happen on weekend, but if this team can lose @Boston and @Detroit that may be the straw that breaks the Maloof's backs.
Old 01-19-2007, 03:56 PM   #35
BradMiller52
Kings fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LAZYBOY
the problem with Kapono is he plays no D, at least Wright is athletic enough to D up. All I know is Petrie better get us a dam center, the should be the focal point before the deadline. I don't care who they give up, GET US A SHOTBLOCKER!

That and Wright has way more potential than Kapono. Hopefully Muss plays Justin a lot, I like a front line of SAR/Justin or Justin/Miller.
Old 01-19-2007, 06:16 PM   #36
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Miles and Miles has an OK reputation so far

Every day that passes with this current Kings team still "together" seems like forever. I have ALMOST thrown in the towl for this year (remember last year) but would like to see a change happen ASAP. I know there are probably reasons for waiting until the trade deadline (blah, blah, blah) but whatever change they make it takes time for those players to "gel". So if we do it soon MAYBE we will actually be ready to do something next year. All the reports say something is going to happen and no one is getting along, I just think we need to hurry up before we have a riot (please note Ron Artest previous behavior).
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2007, 02:20 PM   #37
Perezident
Kings>>>Clippers

Perezident has no real reputation yet.

well seeing as deals cant strike on the weekend i'll push my strike date to 24th if by then i'm seriously joining targus men i cant take this any more....

striking from ISH and RGM
*sighs* just until anydeal is striked
Perezident is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2007, 09:42 AM   #38
Miles and Miles
High School JV MVP

Miles and Miles has an OK reputation so far

Hurry Ron is about to blow. The haircut is a pretty good indication. Looks like Voisin from the Bee is behind the blow it up movement. Although I have never been much of a Voisin fan but she is in the right camp this time. The quote in her article from Joe Maloof seems to indicate something is going to happen.
Miles and Miles is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: