Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 04-04-2007, 01:35 AM   #16
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board
Default Re: 204 MPH On AutoBahn

120 mph in dec with a girl driving.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:36 AM   #17
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller

did she buy you new pants?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 02:01 AM   #18
DCL
NBA rookie of the year

DCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this boardDCL is popular on this board

140 on a lexus. car was so smooth and quiet. it literally felt like i was only going 90.
DCL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 05:16 AM   #19
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

That's the good thing living in Germany ... no speed limit on the Autobahn.
My uncle took me on a trip once and went 175 mph with his tuned Audi A8. It's crazy fast, but it really depends on the chassis frame whether it feels dangerous or not.
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 08:51 AM   #20
the outsider
Kids at the park dunk on me

the outsider has an OK reputation so far

i hit 120 mph on my way to south carolina once, it was in my ex girlfriends ford tempo. i avg. about 104 there from louisville
the outsider is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:00 AM   #21
allball
National High School Star

allball has decent reputationallball has decent reputation

I've hit 110 to 115 a couple of times in a Honda Accord and it felt very safe. car rode like a charm.

Guy who used to live in my old apt complex had like a 74 Porsche 911 and took me for a spin and hit about 145. I didnt even notice we were going that fast until I looked at the speedometer. amazing car.

buddy of mine just bought a 2001 911. hope to get at it for a test drive.
allball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 09:08 AM   #22
wang4three
NJ Net Fan For Life.

wang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation herewang4three has an incredible reputation here

I've hit 125 before driving to back from New Jersey to Illinois. It's nothing I'm proud of though. Sometimes its fun, but most times I just consider myself an idiot.
wang4three is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:07 AM   #23
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigboi_baller

She was driving your car?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:28 AM   #24
funkylikemonkey
Football In The Groin

funkylikemonkey has an OK reputation so far

I wasn't driving, but I was in the front seat while my friend hit 145 in his STI. We decided it was time to slow down, but according to the manual it can reach speeds in excess of 157.
funkylikemonkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:34 AM   #25
Kebab Stall
I am Chris Wilcox

Kebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterKebab Stall is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I went to Austria last week for a ski trip, and we went through Germany and on the Autobahn, we were in a coach and because we had a trailor on the back we were limited to only 85 km/h. Alot of people play it safe an stay on the outside an play it safe. And the ones who decide to take advantage end up whizzing past at ridiculous speeds.
Kebab Stall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:54 AM   #26
det2orl
Good High School Starter

det2orl has an OK reputation so far

Had a Camaro SS that I would hit 150 basically nightly for a few months on this one stretch of the Lodge in Detroit. Its pretty amazing that I didn't get a ticket or killed doing that foolishness.
det2orl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 10:55 AM   #27
kwajo
Missing Since 2009

kwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation herekwajo has an incredible reputation here

you want scary, I've been a passenger in a P.O.S. 1991 Dodge Caravan going 110 mph with one of the worst drivers I know. The back end felt like it was rumbling so much that it would just break apart. Almost **** my pants,

Fastest I've gone while driving is somewhere 180-190 km/h (110-118mph), we've got lots of new four lane highway in NB that is in the middle of nowhere so the police won't be seen for hours. The only trouble is all the hills and curves - good fun, but hard to get a good speed going sometimes.
kwajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 11:24 AM   #28
Brunch@Five
College superstar

Brunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputationBrunch@Five has a terrific reputation

the "no speed limit" thing in Germany might come to and end soon, though. Government wants to impose an speed limit at 130 km/h (80mph) to reduce CO2 emissions and counter global warming
Brunch@Five is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 12:34 PM   #29
bigboi_baller
NBA rookie of the year

bigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this boardbigboi_baller is popular on this board

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
She was driving your car?
No, hers. Its like a cramped up 5 seater like Civic sized, can't remember the model.

We had about 7 or 8 people in it and were going 120 mph at night. I had just turned 16, so I wasn't driving at all at the time.
bigboi_baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2007, 01:31 PM   #30
Pakalolo
Can barely lace up my sneakers

Pakalolo has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brunch@Five
the "no speed limit" thing in Germany might come to and end soon, though. Government wants to impose an speed limit at 130 km/h (80mph) to reduce CO2 emissions and counter global warming

Why the banghead? It's a step into the right direction, and I'M glad that OUR government is doing sth. against the CO2- emissions.

still, with no speed limit the Autobahn is GREAT.
Pakalolo is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: