Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 05-01-2012, 10:01 PM   #61
macpierce
Arcadia, CA

macpierce has decent reputationmacpierce has decent reputation
Default Re: Take a Supermodel to Work Day

im sorry but theres no way blake griffin got with kate upton. Blake is too ****ing ugly, lets be serious here

macpierce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:03 PM   #62
c3z4r
resident lurker

c3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected posterc3z4r is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpierce
im sorry but theres no way blake griffin got with kate upton. Blake is too ****ing ugly, lets be serious here

yeah, after i read what fiasco posted, I couldn't believe it myself so i started googling for more info about her and blake and i couldn't find jackshit. That's how i found that Mark Sanchez is banging her.
c3z4r is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:04 PM   #63
DirkNowitzki41
Monta Have It All

DirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDirkNowitzki41 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

DirkNowitzki41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2012, 10:10 PM   #64
ErhnamDjinn
“Homo homini lupus est

ErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat coolErhnamDjinn is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fiasco
She doesnt know how to dance but fuq who cares i think i watched it 4 straight times hehehe
ErhnamDjinn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:23 AM   #65
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by macpierce

Blake is second to only Adonis for GOAT sex god.

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
yeah, after i read what fiasco posted, I couldn't believe it myself so i started googling for more info about her and blake and i couldn't find jackshit. That's how i found that Mark Sanchez is banging her.

Brother, I would never lie.

Quote:
Kate Upton and Kanye West reports resurfaced last night after news caught Upton and fellow Sports Illustrated Swimsuit model Damaris Lewis checking out someone else: the Clippers.

The Clippers eventually won, and Blake Griffin won the attention of Kate Upton

http://news.lalate.com/2011/04/05/ka...dating-report/

I never said they were dating. I just said he hit it. Maybe Damaris too, not sure.

Can't find the other articles that said they were a pair, to be completely honest. It was all over the internet for like a week last year until the Blake girlfriend rumours came up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ErhnamDjinn
She doesnt know how to dance but fuq who cares i think i watched it 4 straight times hehehe

Well I jerked it 5 times, so beat that.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:28 AM   #66
maybeshewill13
**** u Thabo u ****

maybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected postermaybeshewill13 is a pretty well-respected poster

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature...borwJk#t=44 s
maybeshewill13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 12:38 AM   #67
Fiasco
latsis4ever™

Fiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation hereFiasco has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by maybeshewill13

Don't see what's so hard about that video. Stared at her tits for the entire thing.
Fiasco is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2012, 06:13 AM   #68
alenleomessi

alenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputationalenleomessi has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by c3z4r
bullshit, she is saving herself for me
alenleomessi is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: