Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 12-09-2012, 09:33 AM   #1831
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Official Comic Book Match-up VI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anti Hero
See.. I know nothing.
john snow... you know nothing.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #1832
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

sooo..finals?
magic chiongson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-11-2012, 10:44 PM   #1833
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Weve all tried to bump this but Anti seems disinterested
Old 12-12-2012, 12:04 AM   #1834
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Okay, I'm back. I gotta go back and count the match-ups because I lost track.. I'm pretty sure I know the winners but I'll get exact numbers.
Anti Hero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2012, 12:14 AM   #1835
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Anti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableAnti Hero is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Who won?? Silver Surfer or Trump?? It's very important that I find out the answer.
Old 12-12-2012, 12:28 AM   #1836
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
Weve all tried to bump this but Anti seems disinterested
No arguments for the last match-ups... I'm waiting on you guise!
Old 12-12-2012, 12:32 AM   #1837
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

magic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemagic chiongson is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

it's all up to you that match doesnt matter anymore
Old 12-12-2012, 12:38 AM   #1838
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
it's all up to you that match doesnt matter anymore
That Silver Surfer v Orion and Quasar means everything..
Old 12-12-2012, 12:41 AM   #1839
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

hrmm really? i thought zen already wrapped it up before that match..i'll check the results later
Old 12-12-2012, 12:44 AM   #1840
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by magic chiongson
hrmm really? i thought zen already wrapped it up before that match..i'll check the results later
Or you could make an argument..
Old 12-12-2012, 12:51 AM   #1841
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

Quote:
Or you could make an argument..

i'll do both...later
Old 12-12-2012, 08:32 PM   #1842
Anti Hero
Be your own hero

Oh sure, blame me as an asshole... no one else doing anything around here

So, are we in agreement that ZeN's trump wins that match-up or does Silver Surfer have what it takes to trump bust???
Old 12-12-2012, 10:23 PM   #1843
ZeN
PsychedelicHentaiNazi

Quote:
Oh sure, blame me as an asshole... no one else doing anything around here

So, are we in agreement that ZeN's trump wins that match-up or does Silver Surfer have what it takes to trump bust???

God Orion and Quasar take it.. The Band's Man has one shotted SS before. I know SS is at peak strenght here but if the same is applied to the trump then the duo takes it.
Old 12-13-2012, 03:08 AM   #1844
magic chiongson
I post-up midgets

meh i think the score is 5-3 in zen's favor with 1 forfeit draw.. SS goes emo and takes a dive
Old 12-13-2012, 03:34 AM   #1845
raiderfan19
Shazam!

raiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterraiderfan19 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'd take the trump
raiderfan19 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: