Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Lakers Forum

Los Angeles Lakers Forum Los Angeles Lakers message board - los angeles lakers fan forum

Old 01-04-2013, 12:33 AM   #16
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: We must trade Pau Gasol now!!!

WTF? that Lakernation article, it makes no sense

Title says
Team Still Shopping Pau Gasol, But Who’s Buying?

then proceeds to quote a reporters tweets who says

The Lakers can't do a multiple player deal without eating contracts and have said they are not looking at that... so its all moot.

For The Bulls fans dreaming of Gasol... it would take more than Boozer to get a deal done.

Keep hearing best chance to win is with Gasol not trade

and somehow the author wove the tweets to mean Gasol is to be traded?

daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 04:09 PM   #17
Lakers_Kobe_Fan
NBA sixth man of the year

Lakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputationLakers_Kobe_Fan has a bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakerfreak

hoopsworld is 1 of the WORST website & its reporters are as pathetic as it gets.

they dont know shit....they recycle news from Stien/Woj/sam amick & other known reporters.....

Steve Kyler is the worst...my 2 yr old knows more then him
Lakers_Kobe_Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:07 PM   #18
DKLaker

DKLaker has not been impressing people

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan
hoopsworld is 1 of the WORST website & its reporters are as pathetic as it gets.

they dont know shit....they recycle news from Stien/Woj/sam amick & other known reporters.....

As I said, we all know more than them
DKLaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 06:59 PM   #19
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakers_Kobe_Fan

I dont like it either. It was though, a relevant article to what we were speaking about. I don't buy much into them either.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2013, 02:50 AM   #20
DKLaker

Damn.....main board is blowing up Pau. Pau Vs. Blanket......Pau Vs. Charmin
Yeah......I think it's confirmed worldwide that Pau has a V@gina.
Trade value is crashing like a meteor now.
Old 01-06-2013, 01:52 AM   #21
mr sax
Kids at the park dunk on me

mr sax has an OK reputation so far

[sarcasm font] I think we should get rid of Pau and get another 40 year old star that's past his prime that will sell tickets.
mr sax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2013, 11:46 PM   #22
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

We need to just take our chances with Derrick Williams and whoever else Minny wants to throw in.

Derrick Williams certainly would complement Dwight better than Pau with his athleticism and some shooting touch on the outside. He could be that Shawn Marion player that D'Antoni needs in his offense.

Last edited by kkinchen : 01-08-2013 at 11:56 PM.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 12:01 AM   #23
lakerfreak
The go-to-guy

lakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterlakerfreak is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kkinchen
We need to just take our chances with Derrick Williams and whoever else Minny wants to throw in.

Derrick Williams certainly would complement Dwight better than Pau with his athleticism and some shooting touch on the outside. He could be that Shawn Marion player that D'Antoni needs in his offense.

I agree with this.

We gave up our first rounders for Nash. If we lose this year, we have no draft picks in the lottery. We need to see if we can get Derrick Williams, and possibly a first rounder or two. It would be nice to have some sort of re-imbursement after an awful season such as this one. Ive pretty much thrown in the towel. If they aren't winning now, if they do start winning, it'll be too late.

We need to start thinking of life with Howard gone, Pau gone, and pretty much just build a competitive team around Kobe that can help him achieve more records until his retirement. Draft some young athletic talent. Get under the cap....etc.

Although with Jim Buss running the show, it isn't so nice thinking of what the future would be like. The lakers are like another Egypt as far as im concerned lol.
lakerfreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 01:36 AM   #24
DKLaker

Quote:
I agree with this.

We gave up our first rounders for Nash. If we lose this year, we have no draft picks in the lottery. We need to see if we can get Derrick Williams, and possibly a first rounder or two. It would be nice to have some sort of re-imbursement after an awful season such as this one. Ive pretty much thrown in the towel. If they aren't winning now, if they do start winning, it'll be too late.

We need to start thinking of life with Howard gone, Pau gone, and pretty much just build a competitive team around Kobe that can help him achieve more records until his retirement. Draft some young athletic talent. Get under the cap....etc.

Although with Jim Buss running the show, it isn't so nice thinking of what the future would be like. The lakers are like another Egypt as far as im concerned lol.

I would argue with you......but you are 100% correct
Old 01-09-2013, 01:03 PM   #25
JDRCRASHER
Can barely lace up my sneakers

JDRCRASHER has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
I agree with this.

The lakers at some point are going to need to contemplate whether or not Howard is gonna stay. If he doesn't, they MUST trade him. the trading deadline is only weeks away. They cannot afford to waste such a valuable bargaining piece, especially with Kobe's pig of a contract weighing down their options.
JDRCRASHER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:44 PM   #26
kkinchen
High school junior varsity star

kkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this boardkkinchen has one of the lowest reputations on this board

How about this one. Faried and Gallinari for Pau. Denver would be dumb enough to do this deal.

Last edited by kkinchen : 01-09-2013 at 03:53 PM.
kkinchen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-10-2013, 12:23 AM   #27
ThyGreatOne
Decent playground baller

ThyGreatOne has decent reputation

I'm honestly still in a state of bewilderment as to how a team boasting Kobe, Gasol, Dwight, and Nash, along with World Peace, and Jamison is struggling so mightily! Dwight has only had flashes of his former self, Nash and Gasol have been consistently injured. Jamison never gets to play, MWP is playing out of his mind as is Kobe. I just really didn't anticipate this slow of a start and now, who knows what the answer is!

I personally haven't heard any deals that knocks my socks off in regards to Gasol but I was intrigued with the Smith / Harris from ATL for him. Not really feeling a deal from MIN for Williams or TOR for Bargnani / Calderon. Possibly LAL needs to keep Gasol and trade Dwight? I mean, if dude is gonna roll anyways then they gotta get something in return, right? I'm sure they can find a viable deal, not sure how great of a deal it could potentially be, with the current play that Dwight has exhibited but it's obvious something needs to change and change ASAP!
ThyGreatOne is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: