Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 11-12-2008, 07:11 PM   #1
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Downloadable korean pop music player...

this is what my pops requested for his birthday. Don't ask me why or how he's into this stuff. But i have no clue where to start

I know theres a few koreans here, and asians in general. Basically looking for advice. Ipod is the first thing that comes to mind, but will it download any and all music, even from a korean website? Do you know of any big trustworthy korean websites where he'll have a good list to choose from? I'm talking old school pop since hes like 72, but he looks/acts like hes in his 50's.

His computer has a korean interface so i'm just going to give him whatever website i can find and buy whatever he needs to download it into. He's old, gets confused easily, and isn't very literate with english, so as straight forward, little complexity to it the better.

Anyone? I figure i'd try here since a google search wasn't specific enough for what i was looking for...thanks.
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:19 PM   #2
gencbiba
Very good NBA starter

gencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postergencbiba is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Downloadable korean pop music player...

You're Korean?

Anyway, I have no idea. I just DL my sh!t online and add 'em to my iPod. It might be harder to find the music in English though. I used to just copy and paste a song in Japanese.
gencbiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2008, 07:31 PM   #3
Smokee
Banned

Smokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected posterSmokee is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Downloadable korean pop music player...

Quote:
Originally Posted by gencbiba
You're Korean?

Anyway, I have no idea. I just DL my sh!t online and add 'em to my iPod. It might be harder to find the music in English though. I used to just copy and paste a song in Japanese.

Yeah. But this is for my dad, i don't really listen to much music. So i'm pretty clueless where to start. He's into that korean pop music but older i think. The stuff thats on korean channel a lot(if you get the comcast cable korean pay channels) with all of the old people sitting and clapping in the audience. Maybe its contemporary but it looks kind of old to me, like the Miami Vice Don Johnson 80's era, at least thats what it looks like to me.

Definitely don't want/need it translated. He's way more korean than really adjusted to anything American entertainment, put it that way. Like i said his browser is in korean. Really just need to buy him a player, and find a solid website that has stuff he can download from thats as straight forward as possible
Smokee is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: