Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 01-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Heat trade Shaun Livingston to Grizzlies. UPDATE: Grizzlies cut him!

The Miami HEAT announced today that they have traded guard Shaun Livingston and cash considerations to the Memphis Grizzles for a 2012 conditional second round draft pick.

http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=2967
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:09 PM   #2
DuMa
Canned

DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Heat trade Shaun Livingston to Grizzlies

i thought they released shaun?
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #3
big baller
(-_-)(X_X)BB(9_9)(^_^)

big baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbig baller is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

What the hell?
big baller is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:10 PM   #4
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

freaking grizzlies
brandonislegend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:11 PM   #5
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected poster

Is Chris Wallace's new hobby trading for injured players and not playing them?
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:13 PM   #6
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

brandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this boardbrandonislegend is popular on this board

francis, miles now livingston
Old 01-07-2009, 05:14 PM   #7
kentatm
NBA Legend

kentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablekentatm is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

wait, what happened to him getting cut?
kentatm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:23 PM   #8
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

YESSSSSSSS

i swear on my life yesterday when i saw livingston cut i was like well i would love for him to go to the grizzlies

YES

hopefully we can get him in the starting rotation
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #9
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
francis, miles now livingston

miles got cut after last night game

he can still sign a 10 day contract for memphis to prove them of his worth
Old 01-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #10
brandonislegend
Old School Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
YESSSSSSSS

i swear on my life yesterday when i saw livingston cut i was like well i would love for him to go to the grizzlies

YES

you cant be serious
Old 01-07-2009, 05:24 PM   #11
Interminator
Banned

Interminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation hereInterminator has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
YESSSSSSSS

YES

We?

You're not a Grizzlies fan you flaming ******.
Interminator is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:27 PM   #12
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:

In the starting rotation over a proven to be productive Kyle Lowry, and a #3 draft pick who they either need to stay committed to developing, or play enough to showcase his value to the rest of the league??

That other guy was right, you sure don't sound like a Grizzlies' fan
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:29 PM   #13
gasolina
DEY DA-PRESSED

gasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected postergasolina is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Interminator
We?

You're not a Grizzlies fan you flaming ******.

LOJM's a grizzly fan. A little bit of a psycho but is a grizzly fan nonetheless
gasolina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 05:30 PM   #14
lilojmayo
#lovethat32

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonislegend
you cant be serious

are you kidding me shawn livingston was put in a bad position with the clips then got hurt.

livingston out of hs was the #2 ranked dude behind Dhoward in front of players like Al Jefferson Rudy Gay Marvin Williams

i remember on draft night some idiot prolly steven a said he was the second coming of magic johnson

Livingston is what 6'8 he can create so many matchup problems. teams that use their best defender to guard gay and mayo will have to switch

living mayo on a PG and mayo will just eat any PG in this league alive

im liking this/
Old 01-07-2009, 05:31 PM   #15
NY Comeback
Banned

NY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNY Comeback is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

?

Didn't he just get released?
NY Comeback is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: