Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 01-07-2009, 06:33 PM   #1
-primetime-

Default Pacman Jones released...

I thought he woulda been nice for some cheap depth at CB, but I think all Dallas fans can agree that we didn't ever want to see him return another punt for us...

whatever...no harm done

In fact I think the Titans might owe us a 4th rounder or something...

now who has the balls to sign him...
Old 01-07-2009, 06:36 PM   #2
Brujesino
Someone buy me a PS4

Brujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBrujesino is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Pacman Jones released...

hmmmm decent talent troubled off the feild life hmmm raiders are gonna be all over this
Brujesino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:37 PM   #3
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

About damn time. They should of released his ass when he got into trouble this year
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 06:55 PM   #4
-primetime-

damn...

apparently this is due to alot of new eveidence that Pacman was behind the shooting at the club...

he might be going to jail...
Old 01-07-2009, 06:57 PM   #5
HaNdLe ThE RoCk
NBA All-star

HaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputationHaNdLe ThE RoCk has decent reputation

He'll be joining Plax
HaNdLe ThE RoCk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:00 PM   #6
johndeeregreen
Oh yeah, Mitch Kramer?

johndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterjohndeeregreen is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I'm just amazed that he's still alive.
johndeeregreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:37 PM   #7
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

He deserves another chance.
bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:44 PM   #8
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigkingsfan
He deserves another chance.
Posterize246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:46 PM   #9
starface
Banned

starface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation herestarface has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by johndeeregreen
I'm just amazed that he's still alive.

i got him in my '09 death pool, so here's hoping you just jinxed him
starface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 07:47 PM   #10
kidachi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brujesino
hmmmm decent talent troubled off the feild life hmmm raiders are gonna be all over this

exactly what i was gonna post. Cowboys and Raiders are the teams who always wants those
Old 01-07-2009, 07:54 PM   #11
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Posterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterPosterize246 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Nobody's going to want him. They already said if he messes up 1 more time he gets a lifetime ban.
Old 01-07-2009, 07:58 PM   #12
crounsa810
National High School Star

crounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected postercrounsa810 is a pretty well-respected poster

I see TO going next. Dallas fans should be happy. Ur cleaning the locker-room of scum.
crounsa810 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:05 PM   #13
barne100
Good High School Starter

barne100 is considered somewhat coolbarne100 is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Posterize246
Nobody's going to want him. They already said if he messes up 1 more time he gets a lifetime ban.

but did he really mess up one more time is the question..? it happened way before they gave him that last chance.
barne100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2009, 09:11 PM   #14
Posterize246
PhilLEEs 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by barne100
but did he really mess up one more time is the question..? it happened way before they gave him that last chance.
I didn't mean this as a "mess up". I meant if he only has 1 more chance, no team is going to sign him because they know he'll **** up.
Old 01-07-2009, 09:18 PM   #15
-primetime-

with these supposed "new allogations" I doubt anyone will sign him...unless he is able to clear it all up before next season...

my guess is that he is done for good now...but I could be wrong

at this point he will not make over the league minimum...so money wise teams will not care...he is a no-lose situation there...

the problem is that it looks as though he may be convicted of murder...and no team wants that around...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: