Discuss the various proz and conz your fav basketball forum OTC has given to you.
- Introduces you to a broader spectrum of music firsthand by reading the various threads and putting an "LJJ" or a "Playtetris" on your buddy list.
- Allows you to read an unadulterated version of someone's feelings/thoughts manifested into text a la Starface. Something most folkz would lack the courage to express en la vida real.
- Killz stress by taking it out on the reprostitutes.
- Allows you to exercise differerent personalities w/o being stared at funnily or misunderstood or slapped by your friends.
- Killz your time management skills.
- Detracts from your grades and limits your social life
On a more serious note, my girlfriend has caught some of my infamous bull**** stories on here, and she didn't think they were funny at all. In fact, it seems to somewhat piss her off, and I can't figure out why. Why do you care so much babe?
She also found out about the whole /\bstract HIV/AIDS thing, and she thinks I need therapy, on the realz.
I can't help it I'm a big kid sometimes - and ISH just happens to be my playground. What's the harm in that?
It's cool with some of the threads b/c you find out things you would never find anywhere else. Like, I never would've known about the porno during the super bowl, the fact that scientists brought back an extinct animal, etc.