Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-27-2009, 01:38 PM   #1
konex
3-time NBA All-Star

konex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat coolkonex is considered somewhat cool
Default The president is going to the Bulls/Wiz game tonight

http://www.politico.com/blogs/anneschroeder/0209/Rumor_on_the_Hill_Obamas_headed_to_the_Wizards_gam e_tomorrow.html

UPDATE: He attended - http://www.insidehoops.com/blog/?p=3629

Last edited by insidehoops : 02-27-2009 at 09:30 PM.
konex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 01:40 PM   #2
gotbacon23
Decent college freshman

gotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this boardgotbacon23 is popular on this board
Default Re: The president is going to the Bulls/Wiz game tonight

i went to a couple bulls-bullets/wizards game back when MJ was on the Bulls where bill clinton came to the game when he was president. lots of security when that happens, extra medal dectors and such. i was pretty young (like 10-12 years old) but i still remember it.
gotbacon23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:18 PM   #3
GreatHILL
Local High School Star

GreatHILL has no real reputation yet.

that president is the biggest idiot on this earth
GreatHILL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 02:31 PM   #4
Valliant13
NBA lottery pick

Valliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat coolValliant13 is considered somewhat cool

Good for him. I wouldn't want someone who didn't the NBA running my country.
Valliant13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

With Cleveland vs San Antone on the schedule? I know the economy is bad but damn, can't the pres get an upgrade?
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:01 PM   #6
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GreatHILL

says G Dubya
Old 02-27-2009, 03:05 PM   #7
Riker
Prime Weak Era GOAT

Riker has not been impressing people

Quote:

www.******-sand-cleaners.com/
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:12 PM   #8
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
With Cleveland vs San Antone on the schedule? I know the economy is bad but damn, can't the pres get an upgrade?

C'mon now you gotta think of the bigger picture than just "the better basketball game"

The Chicago Bulls, of his home state of Illinois and of which he is publicly an ardent fan, visiting the Washington Wizards, of the city in which he live and works.

I hope you were just joking
BankShot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:15 PM   #9
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BankShot
C'mon now you gotta think of the bigger picture than just "the better basketball game"

The Chicago Bulls, of his home state of Illinois and of which he is publicly an ardent fan, visiting the Washington Wizards, of the city in which he live and works.

I hope you were just joking

Actualy, no, I wasn't. I'm from LA and you can't pay me to go to a Clipper game.
Old 02-27-2009, 03:16 PM   #10
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

BankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableBankShot is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Magic Man
Actualy, no, I wasn't. I'm from LA and you can't pay me to go to a Clipper game.

Well that sure is dense. So you wouldn't even go see the lowly Clippers take on your favorite team?
Old 02-27-2009, 03:28 PM   #11
MaxFly
Stylin' on you

MaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this boardMaxFly is popular on this board

Quote:

Why is that?
MaxFly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:36 PM   #12
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaxFly
Why is that?

Because only idiots graduate from Columbia University and Harvard Law School, magna c.um laude, not to mention becoming the editor of Harvard Review after his first year.

Edit: haha they wouldn't let me type cum
Old 02-27-2009, 03:40 PM   #13
rox fa sho
High school junior varsity star

rox fa sho has decent reputation

of all the games today, that isnt the one id wana watch. unless of corse the wiz werent banged up. o well, he might be looking at rose, might make some kinda of "deal" with chicago
rox fa sho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2009, 03:43 PM   #14
BankShot
5-time NBA All-Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by rox fa sho
of all the games today, that isnt the one id wana watch. unless of corse the wiz werent banged up. o well, he might be looking at rose, might make some kinda of "deal" with chicago

WTF are you talking about?? You make so little sense.

Anyways, he has stated on multiple occasions that he is a huge Bulls fan, and even went so far as to invite the ENTIRE Bulls squad and coaching staff to the White House earlier this week.

His team, the Bulls, are playing against the team that play in the city in which he lives and works, the Wizards. Why is this so hard to comprehend?
Old 02-27-2009, 03:56 PM   #15
Rekindled
Pringles Reborn

Rekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angryRekindled posts stuff that is definitely making some people angry

i would see that game, it's gonna be a pretty even match up.
Rekindled is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: