Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 03-08-2009, 01:21 AM   #1
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation
Default Who was Coolio down with?

Coolie was part of that "West Coast Thang" in the early to mid 90s', but who was homie affiliated with?

There were lost of different clicks on the West I don't remember him with any.

-You had the Death Row
-Cube, Mack 10, WC and them dudes MC Eiht
-The Bay area boys with 40, B-Legit, JT, Celly Cel ect.
-Master P with his No Limit crew and some others like Brotha Lynch Hung, Ray Luv, ect.

And then you got Coolio,, who was homie with?
L.Kizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:22 AM   #2
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Who was Coolio down with?

I'm assuming you heard about him getting arrested for possession of rock yesterday?
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:23 AM   #3
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

He was down with damn near everyone. I remember screwed and chopped with Tupac. That dude fell the **** off
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:26 AM   #4
PistolPete
The Pistol

PistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected posterPistolPete is a pretty well-respected poster

Wasn't down with Weird Al that's fo sho
PistolPete is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:27 AM   #5
Sanity
I know from experience

Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by PistolPete
Wasn't down with Weird Al that's fo sho

Al's camp said he gave them permission to do Amish paradise. They said he probably thought it would make him look tougher if he acted like he was mad about it.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:52 AM   #6
halffttime
shorty doowop

halffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation herehalffttime has an incredible reputation here

michelle pfeiffer.
halffttime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 01:56 AM   #7
RomeoLuvCasanova
I brick open layups

RomeoLuvCasanova has an OK reputation so far

True story I met Coolio last year in NYC and he pulled out his phone with a picture of Beyonce. He kept talkin about how she was the one who got away. We stood at 59th between 5th & 6th for atleast 10 minutes while his drunk or high ass talked about Beyonce and how he should have married her.
RomeoLuvCasanova is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:00 AM   #8
JtotheIzzo
Admlnlstrator

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

in before nexus
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:11 AM   #9
MarloStanfield
My Name Is My Name

MarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMarloStanfield is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20090306/en_nm/us_coolio_1
MarloStanfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:14 AM   #10
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Coolio has known only to run solo. If anything, he rides with Snoop; but even then their relationship is only professional. Coolio is from Compton, he pretended to side with the Crips just to get his music on the streets before quickly busting their asses and moving on his own feet. The man answers to no one.

The closest he ever got with someone was during his entanglement with threatning to kill Weird Al Yankovic for ripping Gangsta's paradise. Not cool Al.

His latest album Steal Hear was decent. I made a thread on Gangsta Walk when it came out as a single but the idiots in the mainstream only want to hear retards like Little Wayne over classical artists with real style, lyrics, and swag. His album has quite a few deep tracks I was impressed with, definitely worth looking into.
XxNeXuSxX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2009, 02:15 AM   #11
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

XxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation hereXxNeXuSxX has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarloStanfield
Planted.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:16 AM   #12
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

L.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputationL.Kizzle has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by JtotheIzzo
in before nexus
fourteen minutes.
Old 03-08-2009, 02:16 AM   #13
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by RomeoLuvCasanova
True story I met Coolio last year in NYC and he pulled out his phone with a picture of Beyonce. He kept talkin about how she was the one who got away. We stood at 59th between 5th & 6th for atleast 10 minutes while his drunk or high ass talked about Beyonce and how he should have married her.
Coolio doesn't chill in NYC...
Old 03-08-2009, 02:16 AM   #14
L.Kizzle
ISH's Negro Historian

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxNeXuSxX
Coolio has known only to run solo. If anything, he rides with Snoop; but even then their relationship is only professional. Coolio is from Compton, he pretended to side with the Crips just to get his music on the streets before quickly busting their asses and moving on his own feet. The man answers to no one.

The closest he ever got with someone was during his entanglement with threatning to kill Weird Al Yankovic for ripping Gangsta's paradise. Not cool Al.

His latest album Steal Hear was decent. I made a thread on Gangsta Walk when it came out as a single but the idiots in the mainstream only want to hear retards like Little Wayne over classical artists with real style, lyrics, and swag. His album has quite a few deep tracks I was impressed with, definitely worth looking into.
What about WC?
Old 03-08-2009, 02:20 AM   #15
XxNeXuSxX
The Master Debater

Quote:
Originally Posted by L.Kizzle
What about WC?
The guy that hung from Coolio and worked with Mariah Carey? I think we know Coolio wouldn't lower his level to that...
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: