Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 03-13-2009, 01:56 PM   #1
lilojmayo
#lovethat32
 
lilojmayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,594
lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here
Thumbs down Marco Jaric may have cheated on Adriana Lima

wow first Kobe cheats on his hot wife, now Jaric cheats on an arguably top 50 hottest women on the planet. What is next?
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #2
NastaMaverick
College superstar
 
NastaMaverick's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Murder Mitten
Posts: 4,263
NastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterNastaMaverick is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

Link dont work....
NastaMaverick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 01:58 PM   #3
Sanity
I know from experience
 
Sanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,838
Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

Link doesn't work but if its true I would be truly........Well actually I wouldn't be shocked at all
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #4
211269
Local High School Star
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 1,059
211269 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

What was she doing with that tool in the first place?
211269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #5
KobeRules24
Kobe is the assassin
 
KobeRules24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 16 NBA Championships!
Posts: 1,052
KobeRules24 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

Grizzlies guard Jaric being investigated for sexual assault

Story Highlights
Philadelphia police are looking into an alleged March incident involving Marko Jaric
Jaric has played 10.3 minutes per game off bench for Grizzlies this year

By Chris Mannix, SI.com
Marko Jaric is averaging 1.8 points on a career-low 27.1 percent shooting in 35 games for the Grizzlies this season.
Chirs Keane/Icon SMI

A Philadelphia woman has accused Memphis Grizzlies guard Marko Jaric of sexual assault, multiple sources familiar with the investigation told SI.com. The incident allegedly occurred in March when the Grizzlies were in Philadelphia to play the 76ers.

Jaric is a seven-year NBA veteran who is in his first season with the Grizzlies. Last month Jaric married longtime girlfriend and Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima.

A native of Belgrade, the 30-year-old guard was selected in the second round of the 2000 NBA draft by the L.A. Clippers before taking the court in the '02-03 season. He was traded to the Timberwolves in '05 before being moving on to Memphis in a draft-night trade last June.

A Grizzlies spokesman had no comment.

Last edited by KobeRules24 : 03-13-2009 at 02:02 PM.
KobeRules24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:00 PM   #6
lilojmayo
#lovethat32
 
lilojmayo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ohio
Posts: 5,594
lilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation herelilojmayo has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanity
Link doesn't work but if its true I would be truly........Well actually I wouldn't be shocked at all

lol wow i didnt even click the link. I just copied and pasted it from the memphis grizzly player accused thread. I just wanted first dibs on the topic, since i thought it worked but it doesn't


This was the post from there that i sensed was the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolper
SI reports it's Jaric. It's probably because Lima was saving herself for marriage.
lilojmayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:03 PM   #7
Sanity
I know from experience
 
Sanity's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 2,838
Sanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation hereSanity has a near all-star reputation here
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilojmayo
lol wow i didnt even click the link. I just copied and pasted it from the memphis grizzly player accused thread. I just wanted first dibs on the topic, since i thought it worked but it doesn't


This was the post from there that i sensed was the truth.

Quote:
SI reports it's Jaric. It's probably because Lima was saving herself for marriage.

I'm confused then. Did he cheat before they were married?

Edit: Never mind I see now.

Last edited by Sanity : 03-13-2009 at 02:11 PM.
Sanity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:04 PM   #8
S13M
High school junior varsity star
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 637
S13M is starting to rub some people the wrong way
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

S13M is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:05 PM   #9
KobeRules24
Kobe is the assassin
 
KobeRules24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 16 NBA Championships!
Posts: 1,052
KobeRules24 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by KobeRules24
Grizzlies guard Jaric being investigated for sexual assault

Story Highlights
Philadelphia police are looking into an alleged March incident involving Marko Jaric
Jaric has played 10.3 minutes per game off bench for Grizzlies this year

By Chris Mannix, SI.com
Marko Jaric is averaging 1.8 points on a career-low 27.1 percent shooting in 35 games for the Grizzlies this season.
Chirs Keane/Icon SMI

A Philadelphia woman has accused Memphis Grizzlies guard Marko Jaric of sexual assault, multiple sources familiar with the investigation told SI.com. The incident allegedly occurred in March when the Grizzlies were in Philadelphia to play the 76ers.

Jaric is a seven-year NBA veteran who is in his first season with the Grizzlies. Last month Jaric married longtime girlfriend and Brazilian supermodel Adriana Lima.

A native of Belgrade, the 30-year-old guard was selected in the second round of the 2000 NBA draft by the L.A. Clippers before taking the court in the '02-03 season. He was traded to the Timberwolves in '05 before being moving on to Memphis in a draft-night trade last June.

A Grizzlies spokesman had no comment.

Re-post
KobeRules24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:13 PM   #10
Mean Joe Bean
Decent playground baller
 
Mean Joe Bean's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 339
Mean Joe Bean has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

Adriana can definitely do better than that damn scrub
Mean Joe Bean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:15 PM   #11
KobeRules24
Kobe is the assassin
 
KobeRules24's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: 16 NBA Championships!
Posts: 1,052
KobeRules24 has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mean Joe Bean
Adriana can definitely do better than that damn scrub

yep, i would love to tap that @ss
KobeRules24 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:18 PM   #12
DuMa
Canned
 
DuMa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 32,335
DuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputationDuMa has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

he just married that poor girl!

i'll be the rebound ****. please
DuMa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:24 PM   #13
Cabbage
Thugget
 
Cabbage's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 330
Cabbage has an OK reputation so far
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

The guy always looked f***ed up ro me anyways.
Cabbage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:31 PM   #14
Thunderstruck
Serious playground baller
 
Thunderstruck's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Oklahoma City
Posts: 496
Thunderstruck is considered somewhat coolThunderstruck is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

Jaric looks half retarded. His eyes are too close together. She doesn't need to be mixing her gene pool with his anyway.
Thunderstruck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2009, 02:31 PM   #15
Noob Saibot
NBA lottery pick
 
Noob Saibot's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Netherrealm
Posts: 5,206
Noob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected posterNoob Saibot is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: Marco Jaric Cheats on Adriana Lima

I see Jaric keeps all hot chicks on a leash, but not this one in philly.
Noob Saibot is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -4. The time now is 06:47 AM.




NBA Basketball Forum Key Links:
InsideHoops Home
NBA Rumors
Basketball Blog
NBA Daily Recaps
NBA Videos
Fantasy Basketball
NBA Mock Draft
NBA Free Agents
All-Star Weekend
---
High School Basketball
Streetball
---
InsideHoops Twitter
Search Our Site













Powered by vBulletin Version 3.5.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. Terms of Use/Service | Privacy Policy