Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > Off the Court Lounge

Off the Court Lounge Basketball fans talk about everything EXCEPT basketball here

Old 05-06-2009, 01:39 PM   #1
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool
Default better movie? Undercover brotha or Soul Plane?

Toughie eh?
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:40 PM   #2
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster
Default Re: better movie? Undercover brotha or Soul Plane?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoRadja40
Toughie eh?

Not even close. UB by a mile. Chappelle and Doogie Houser killed that sh*t.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #3
DieHardBullsFan
Da Bulls! Da Bears!

DieHardBullsFan has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by DinoRadja40
Toughie eh?

Undercover Brother>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> >>>>>>>>>>>Soul Plane.
DieHardBullsFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:42 PM   #4
Dasher
http://wp.me/L6Wr

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Undercover Brother is a timeless comedy and satire of American race relations. It breathed new life into jokes that had become incredibly stale. The movie is a classic for Conspiracy Brother alone. Soul Plane is an unwatchable abomination. Equating the two is offensive.
Dasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:43 PM   #5
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
Undercover Brother is a timeless comedy and satire of American race relations. It breathed new life into jokes that had become incredibly stale. The movie is a classic for Conspiracy Brother alone. Soul Plane is an unwatchable abomination. Equating the two is offensive.
I completely concur...
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #6
Dasher

Dasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDasher is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Conspiracy Brother: (Prints out Free KFC Coupon) There has to be some kind of plot. Restaurants giving chicken all willy nilly and stuff..there used to be a time when people couldn't get a two piece white and dark meat in the same order with a biscuit!!! Change has come to America Ladies and Gentlemen!!! Fiendish change!
Old 05-06-2009, 01:56 PM   #7
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

soul plane is an unbearable piece of garbage, its near the top of my worst films i have ever seen list(cinema). almost defys belief with how bad they actually managed to make it.
im pretty sure there are very few films that can compare to how awful it is, undercover brother i have not seen but i do recall it looked quite good from the trailer.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 01:57 PM   #8
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Am I the only one that would welcome a sequel to 'Undercover Brother'?
Old 05-06-2009, 01:59 PM   #9
Dasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN
I have been waiting on a sequel for a while. UC turned a profit in the theaters, and has become a cable staple. I own it on DVD, but it seems to be on TV once a week.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:01 PM   #10
DeuceWallaces
I am your density

DeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableDeuceWallaces is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I enjoyed imagining Snoop, high on mushrooms driving a commercial airline. For some reason it got me laughing.
DeuceWallaces is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #11
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasher
I have been waiting on a sequel for a while. UC turned a profit in the theaters, and has become a cable staple. I own it on DVD, but it seems to be on TV once a week.

All that and the fact that it was a web-cartoon to big-screen movie that made a profit.. would make me think that someone would make a sequel..

I mean damn you got Crank 2, Rocky 9, and Butterfly Effect 3.... the least they can do is attempt to duplicate the soulful comedy of U.C.
Old 05-06-2009, 02:03 PM   #12
ZeN
Wubadubadubdub

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeuceWallaces
I enjoyed imagining Snoop, high on mushrooms driving a commercial airline. For some reason it got me laughing.

Im glad someone enjoyed it...
Old 05-06-2009, 02:04 PM   #13
DinoRadja40
Favre's Last Stand

DinoRadja40 is considered somewhat coolDinoRadja40 is considered somewhat cool

i want a hot sauce watch
DinoRadja40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:07 PM   #14
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Tough?????

Undercover Brother = Classic!!!!!

Soul Plane should of never been made. Corny as f*ck.
crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2009, 02:09 PM   #15
crisoner
10 plus years on ISH

crisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablecrisoner is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeN

AGREED!!!!!!!!!!

Never knew Mayonnaise was a white person thing.

crisoner is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: