Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 05-22-2009, 11:35 PM   #1
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default LeBron James' buzzer-beating shot over Turkoglu to win Cavs-Magic Game 2

LeBron is the best player in the league. That shot was incredible.

Last edited by insidehoops : 05-23-2009 at 12:26 AM.
Lebron23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #2
rknine15
Buckets Baby

rknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat coolrknine15 is considered somewhat cool
Default Re: The Shot

Amazing shot, just amazing. Great game. Orlando should've won, oh well.
rknine15 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:37 PM   #3
JayGuevara
Hellbound

JayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterJayGuevara is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I wasn't gonna drink tonight, but that **** just ruined my night, and I'm bout to go crack the bottle of Jack right now.
JayGuevara is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:39 PM   #4
strifed169
National High School Star

strifed169 is considered somewhat coolstrifed169 is considered somewhat cool

Thats just amazing man, WHAT A GUY, King James ftw
strifed169 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:40 PM   #5
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Lebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableLebron23 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

That was one of the best Buzzer Beater in NBA History. People are going to remember that play 50-100 years from now.

Last edited by Lebron23 : 05-22-2009 at 11:44 PM.
Old 05-22-2009, 11:43 PM   #6
jn2rons
Kids at the park dunk on me

jn2rons has an OK reputation so far

<---- Seen it all now!!

Lebron "Tecmo Bowl" James is not of this Earth.
I'm finally convinced.

PG Handles
2 Guard shot
Slashes like a SF
PF on the glass

And now clutch??

I was telling my wife that I BET Lebron hits this shot! Who knew?

Last edited by jn2rons : 05-22-2009 at 11:45 PM.
jn2rons is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #7
Micku
NBA lottery pick

Micku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterMicku is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lebron23
People are going to remember this play 20-30 years from now.

Yup, but I guess it depends if they'll win this series.
Micku is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #8
nbastatus
Doodle

nbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posternbastatus is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

that was a great shot.
i did not expect that.
nbastatus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #9
GOBB
Sixers|Eagles|Phillies

GOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableGOBB is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Fans prisoner of the moment hahaha Not surprising at the reaction.
GOBB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #10
bigkingsfan
Gif-ted

bigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterbigkingsfan is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Le Shot

bigkingsfan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:45 PM   #11
shlver
코비=GOAT

shlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops postershlver is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

If they could keep a 20 point lead, it wouldn't have come down to this. Anyways, beautiful clutch shot by Lebron.
shlver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:47 PM   #12
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JayGuevara
I wasn't gonna drink tonight, but that **** just ruined my night, and I'm bout to go crack the bottle of Jack right now.

Indeed. It'll be Crown for me. WTF?!!!! Man, my 9 month old is in my bed sleep. I'm watching the game on mute. My head almost exploded trying to contain that emotion. Anyway, props to bron Bron. That was epic and I'm pretty sure we'll be see that for the next 10 years. Most likely tomorow with that wack a$$ Kanye sh*t playing in slow mo. Let's play "guess how many LBJ threads appear in one night".
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:49 PM   #13
Lebron23
GOAT Small Forward

Jordan shot over Ehlo

LeBron shot over Hedo
Old 05-22-2009, 11:51 PM   #14
JtotheIzzo
Cavs eh? Ok then!

JtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableJtotheIzzo is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Hedo, Ehlo, Helo, Ehdo, Ehhe, Lodo, Hedo, Ehlo

we are going to see this shot in highlight reels for the next 30 years.

Hedo went from hero to Crag Ehlo in one second.

DAYUM!

Last edited by JtotheIzzo : 05-22-2009 at 11:54 PM.
JtotheIzzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2009, 11:51 PM   #15
KRAYZIE
Decent college freshman

KRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat coolKRAYZIE is considered somewhat cool

Oh snap, check out Big Z sprinting back in such joy.
KRAYZIE is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: