Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 06-02-2009, 10:50 PM   #1
RocketGreatness
Banned

RocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation hereRocketGreatness has an incredible reputation here
Default LeBron has growth removed in mouth

LeBron James underwent successful surgery today at the Cleveland Clinic. He had a right benign parotid growth (near the right jaw) removed by Dr. Frank Papay in a five-hour procedure. LeBron and his family have been aware of this medical issue for several months but, with the clearance of the treating doctors and medical staff, decided to wait until the conclusion of the Cavaliers season to undergo the removal procedure. InsideHoops.com
RocketGreatness is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:52 PM   #2
SourGrapes
let's go lake show!

SourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSourGrapes is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default lebron has benign growth removed

sorry if already posted. delete if necessary

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=4226010
SourGrapes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 10:57 PM   #3
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster
Default Re: LeBron has growth removed in mouth

Why does that thing have such a weird name? Why cant it just be named Right Jaw growth?
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:00 PM   #4
Foster5k
College star

Foster5k has not been impressing people

Glad he made it through okay and everything is going well.

I doubt this will get all the responses as Lebron not shaking hands. Gezz.. I wonder why.

Who cares about a player going into surgery. We want drama! We want Lebron not shaking hands or not talking to reporters. Yeah... that's what we want, so we can make a big deal about it and talk about it for decades.
Foster5k is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:05 PM   #5
CLE[216]
C A V A L I E R S

CLE[216] has an OK reputation so far

I was wondering about that thing. Glad to see he's fine.
CLE[216] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:10 PM   #6
EllEffEll
Local High School Star

EllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this boardEllEffEll is popular on this board

Probably won't be able to talk for a few days too

Just be snacking on the high priced spread from now on, umkay? You can afford it

J/K Heal fast big guy!
EllEffEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:20 PM   #7
ProfessorMurder
I am your soldier!

ProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableProfessorMurder is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Foster5k
And that you should. Making jokes about people, who are in the hospital is wack.

I see why professional athletes rarely read what fans and reporters say. It's just disgusting.

Okay man, everyone should be made fun of in some way. I chose not to make the joke, because I didn't want to make an effort to word it properly... Not because he went to a hospital.

I'm just going to say that it was a simple procedure, and he will be home recovering not in the hospital.

I've had worse.
ProfessorMurder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:22 PM   #8
Zak

Zak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputationZak has a terrific reputation

why did it take 5 hours lol?
Zak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:36 PM   #9
CLE[216]
C A V A L I E R S

CLE[216] has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak

Surgery takes time. What's the rush? It's a person's body, wouldn't you want someone taking their time on yours if they were operating? I was under the knife for 12 hours, and that **** sucked, but they did what they had to do.
CLE[216] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #10
daily
I rattle in 5-footers

daily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterdaily is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
Because they had to remove his size 18 foot he stuck in his mouth Sunday before they could proceed. lol

All kidding aside hope he gets well soon, those things in the mouth throat area can be tricky.
daily is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:39 PM   #11
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak

What's funny about it?
Meticode is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:45 PM   #12
cavsfanatic
Local High School Star

cavsfanatic has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zak
Operations in that region often take such time because the parotid is located in a delicate area of the head that is surrounded by many nerves and blood vessels.

From cleveland.com/cavs
cavsfanatic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-02-2009, 11:59 PM   #13
hoopaddict08
Decent college freshman

hoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected posterhoopaddict08 is a pretty well-respected poster

I heard after the surgery, he didn't shake hands with any of the surgeons. Instead, he just crab-walked right out of that hospital................

Anyway, glad to hear everything went okay.
hoopaddict08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:03 AM   #14
The Magic Man
Gots Ta Be Li Showtam!

The Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected posterThe Magic Man is a pretty well-respected poster

Now if we can get PB to have the same surgery he wont have to go through that secondary circumcision to remove his mouth from James' d*ck.
The Magic Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2009, 12:05 AM   #15
Mikaiel
Shoot it Boobie !!!

Mikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputationMikaiel has a terrific reputation

Does it really deserve its own thread ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoopaddict08
I heard after the surgery, he didn't shake hands with any of the surgeons.

Mikaiel is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: