Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > New York Knicks Forum

New York Knicks Forum New York Knicks forum - NY Knicks message board

Closed Thread

Old 09-15-2009, 06:58 PM   #1
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation
Default Knicks Want Vasileios Spanoulis

The word in Poland amongst NBA scouts that are at the EuroBasket tournament is that the New York Knicks want Vasilieos Spanoulis to be their new starting point guard.

Here is his EuroBasket profile:

http://www.eurobasket2009.org/en/cid... mID_291.html

As you can see he has excellent stats and is among the tournament leaders in numerous statistical categories at the highest level of European basketball which is the EuroBasket.

Here is a youtube clip of him (Euroleague MVP and against Team USA):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EsNstnFZA8&fmtl=35

Last edited by Lakas Fan Yo : 09-15-2009 at 07:56 PM.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:42 PM   #2
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here
Default Re: Knicks Want Vasileios Spanoulis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
The word in Poland amongst NBA scouts that are at the EuroBasket tournament is that the New York Knicks want Vasilieos Spanoulis to be their new starting point guard.

Here is his EuroBasket profile:

http://www.eurobasket2009.org/en/cid... mID_291.html

As you can see he has excellent stats and is among the tournament leaders in numerous statistical categories at the highest level of European basketball which is the EuroBasket.

Here is a youtube clip of him (Euroleague MVP and against team USA):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0EsNstnFZA8&fmtl=35
I say if we dont have to buy out this guy, invite him to training camp. If he looks good sign him to a 10 game contract. Lets see him in the pre season. If he performs well in the preseason then sign him for the year.
Old 09-15-2009, 07:50 PM   #3
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Lakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputationLakas Fan Yo has a very bad reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
I say if we dont have to buy out this guy, invite him to training camp. If he looks good sign him to a 10 game contract. Lets see him in the pre season. If he performs well in the preseason then sign him for the year.

He makes $4 million per year in Europe. I don't think there is any chance you would ever sign him for a contract like that.
Old 09-15-2009, 09:05 PM   #4
earlofupstate
Good High School Starter

earlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this boardearlofupstate is popular on this board

Was that Sun Yue he was leaving in his dust in 1 of the clips? Sure looked like it.
Old 09-16-2009, 01:00 AM   #5
repgreek
Can barely lace up my sneakers

repgreek has an OK reputation so far

This is a fake rumor started by this dude (aka a troll). It spread to RealGM and he's trying to pass it off as real.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:06 PM   #6
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by repgreek
This is a fake rumor started by this dude (aka a troll). It spread to RealGM and he's trying to pass it off as real.

This is no fake rumor. The Knicks scouts are in Poland specifically scouting him right now at EuroBasket.
Old 09-16-2009, 02:07 PM   #7
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by earlofupstate
Was that Sun Yue he was leaving in his dust in 1 of the clips? Sure looked like it.

Yes it was.
Old 09-16-2009, 03:24 PM   #8
repgreek

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lakas Fan Yo
This is no fake rumor. The Knicks scouts are in Poland specifically scouting him right now at EuroBasket.

Says who my man? You? What kind of sources do you have? I want to see a link with a source.

Last edited by repgreek : 09-16-2009 at 08:43 PM.
Old 09-16-2009, 06:47 PM   #9
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by repgreek
Says who my man? You? What kind of sources do you? I want to see a link with a source.

Ditto.
Old 09-17-2009, 09:29 PM   #10
repgreek

He disappeared. Fitting.
Old 09-18-2009, 02:48 PM   #11
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

The knicks scout was sitting right there watching Spanoulis hit three after three to beat Turkey.
Old 09-18-2009, 11:59 PM   #12
repgreek

Yes and I'm Santa Clause.

Spanoulis is locked into a contract at Panathinaikos and will never come back to the NBA after what happened with the Rockets. Either the scout was there to see someone else or there was no scout and you're full of BS considering you still haven't posted a link to anything. The Knicks wouldn't waste their time scouting a guy they have 0 chance to sign.
Old 09-19-2009, 07:33 PM   #13
Lakas Fan Yo
Banned

Just wait.
Old 09-19-2009, 08:55 PM   #14
knickscity
Knicks Board Moderator

knickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableknickscity is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I'm done looking at this one.

I agree with the other guys, no link you wasting our time.
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by:
Closed Thread