Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Cleveland Cavaliers Forum

Cleveland Cavaliers Forum Cleveland cavaliers message board - cleveland cavaliers fan forum

Old 10-26-2009, 07:39 PM   #1
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default 2009-10 Cavaliers season thread

Got this idea from the Celtics forum.

This will be kind of an "ongoing chatter" about the developments and what not of the season that is in front of us. Obviously, if a larger issue develops or you just feel like starting a topic, by all means do so, but use this space for pretty much everything else pertaining to the 2000-10 Cleveland Cavaliers.

It will be interesting to look back at the end of the season to things that people say and see how true/ridiculous they turn out to be
mlh1981 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2009, 01:08 PM   #2
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

mlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablemlh1981 is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: 2009-10 Cavaliers season thread

Does anyone have any thoughts?

Obviously, the first few games were a struggle. I don't like the Shaq/Z combo and think that with those 2, we may very well have the most unathletic front court in the NBA if they are playing at the same time. Get Hickson some burn. I wanna see what the kid can do.

Our backcourt has been ok. Parker seems to fit in well, and Mo has been alright (I'd like to see that FG percentage come up). I've been pleasantly surprised by Daniel Gibson. Haven't seen much of Moon. As for Delonte........who knows what's gonna happen with him and his legal issues.

And of course, LBJ is doing his thing.

Got a tough 2 game stint coming up in Florida.
Old 11-07-2009, 01:57 PM   #3
1~Gibson~1
NBA Finals

1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster1~Gibson~1 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

i think we should go back to our starting lineup of last year (Mo-West-LeBron-Anderson-Z). That's the lineup that won us 66 games and that's the lineup with the most chemistry.

Shaq can still get the majority of the minutes at C, but i would really like it if we went back to our old lineup.
1~Gibson~1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2009, 08:20 PM   #4
Meticode
Cavaliers Fan 1997

Meticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableMeticode is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

I hope Powe comes back strong.
Meticode is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2009, 10:01 PM   #5
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

10-4 is pretty good, considering some of the early turmoil and what not. Great 4th quarter play has been a trademark of this team. I'd still like to see more focus coming out of the halftime locker room.
Old 03-19-2010, 07:54 PM   #6
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Few thoughts at this point in the year:

--Deep, DEEP team we have here. We can come at teams in waves.

--Danny Ferry has done EVERYTHING in his power to put the right pieces around our franchise player. A-plus effort

--Really worried about Shaq's conditioning when he comes back

--Glad to see us pick up our effort vs. sub-500 teams. This was a problem early on. I mean, we will still struggle during certain games, but the past few months, more often than not, we get the job done

--Mo has something to prove during the playoffs. Fair or not, some people view him as someone who doesn't step up in the clutch. With that said, our additional depth (and the acquisition of Jamison) permits him to have an off game. When he did last year, that put more pressure on LeBron.

--More worried about a potential playoff matchup vs. Boston than most. Rondo is a beast, and a matchup nightmare. I think those old guys have another run left.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:58 AM   #7
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlh1981

--More worried about a potential playoff matchup vs. Boston than most. Rondo is a beast, and a matchup nightmare. I think those old guys have another run left.

Yup, posted this awhile back, and was skeptical when most "experts" just assumed we would win this.
Old 05-13-2010, 09:59 AM   #8
mlh1981
Reds/Bengals/Cavs

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1~Gibson~1
i think we should go back to our starting lineup of last year (Mo-West-LeBron-Anderson-Z). That's the lineup that won us 66 games and that's the lineup with the most chemistry.

Shaq can still get the majority of the minutes at C, but i would really like it if we went back to our old lineup.

Months later, perhaps this is a good idea still.........
Old 05-13-2010, 10:57 PM   #9
franchize
"The Residential Pit"

franchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterfranchize is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

ima a knicks fan and i know ima get ripped but i have to say this.Cleveland wil never win a title until they stop overrating their role players.PPL are ripping LeBron for struggling but bottom line Varejao is overpayed and overrated.Falling on the floor doesnt mean you are trying harder than everyone else.Dude cant play D.He's a liaility on offense.Jamison has stunk since he got to Cleveland.Yall passed up on Stoudemire twice to get him and Shaq and both are just in the way.Mo Williams JUSt stepped up for the 1st time. Yall dont play Moon enough.Z,while i used to like him,is washed up because he was out so long.Anthony Parker is a bonehead.o and BTW the Cavs quit at the end...unacceptable.Believe it or not,I was rooting for yall.I want LeBron obviously but not like that.He ran out of answers and his teammates shat on him.
franchize is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: