Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 12-19-2009, 09:16 PM   #1
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Nate Robinson's agent to Knicks: Trade Nate!!!

Quote:
http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/...bhYvwD9CMO15O3

NEW YORK The New York Knicks say the agent for Nate Robinson has asked the team to trade the recently benched guard.

A team spokesman says the request was made Saturday and that team president Donnie Walsh will have discussions with Robinson's agent, Aaron Goodwin.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why God Why!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What will we ever do without Nate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just kidding......

I guess he'll have to be included in more of my trade scenarios..........
bagelred is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:17 PM   #2
BMOGEFan
Banned

BMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputationBMOGEFan has a bad reputation
Default Re: Nate Robinson to Knicks: "TRADE ME!!!"

no team wants this guy.

how do you trade a person who is untradeable?
BMOGEFan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:18 PM   #3
bagelred
Weird

bagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginablebagelred is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
no team wants this guy.

I think Nate Robinson will be traded to Poodle for a player to be named later.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:19 PM   #4
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Guy is 5'8", a head case, and very streaky. Good luck finding a team that will want him.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:20 PM   #5
Skywalker
LFC|JAYS|RAPS|VIKES

Skywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterSkywalker is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

he was pretty productive last year for a midget I'm sure some teams are interested
Skywalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:21 PM   #6
qrich
King Heno

qrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation hereqrich has an incredible reputation here

Nate for Kareem Rush + Ricky Davis.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #7
White Chocolate
5-time NBA All-Star

White Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputationWhite Chocolate has a terrific reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skywalker
he was pretty productive last year for a midget I'm sure some teams are interested

In a system that lets him run and that's one of his greatest strengths. I don't see many teams wanting him.
White Chocolate is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:22 PM   #8
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMOGEFan
no team wants this guy.

The Heat will take him. He'll fit right into the Heat's $4.2M trade exception. We'll throw in Toronto's lottery protected 1st round pick.

If the Raptors sneak into the 8th spot (like they currently sit now (after Charlotte's loss tonight)), the Knicks will get a first round pick for this coming year, since they already traded theirs.

Sounds reasonable for a guy they aren't using $8M cap relief (luxury tax) and a pick...

Last edited by beasted86 : 12-19-2009 at 09:24 PM.
beasted86 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:27 PM   #9
bagelred
Weird

Its very difficult to trade Nate Robinson. He's a BYC player, which means he's going to probably have to be in a package of players.

Jared Jeffries and Nate Robinson for ???????
Old 12-19-2009, 09:28 PM   #10
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

beasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected posterbeasted86 is a pretty well-respected poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bagelred
Jared Jeffries and Nate Robinson for ???????
Walsh is automatic lock for 2010 Executive of the Year award if he pulls that off.

BYC or not, trade exception will work on the Heat's end.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:31 PM   #11
bagelred
Weird

Old 12-19-2009, 09:32 PM   #12
Bano114
Lets go Kni....Giants!

Bano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation hereBano114 has an incredible reputation here

Quote:
Originally Posted by beasted86
The Heat will take him. He'll fit right into the Heat's $4.2M trade exception. We'll throw in Toronto's lottery protected 1st round pick.

If the Raptors sneak into the 8th spot (like they currently sit now (after Charlotte's loss tonight)), the Knicks will get a first round pick for this coming year, since they already traded theirs.

Sounds reasonable for a guy they aren't using $8M cap relief (luxury tax) and a pick...

DEAL.

Robinson for Torontos unprotected pick. Im not even thinking twice.
Bano114 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #13
bagelred
Weird

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
DEAL.

DONE!!!!!!

suckers.......high five-ing Bano.........
Old 12-19-2009, 09:33 PM   #14
beasted86
Waiting on 2010....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bano114
DEAL.

It's not unprotected.

But if they don't make the playoffs, you still get two 2nd round picks, and still get the pick in 2011 with higher lottery protection.
Old 12-19-2009, 09:39 PM   #15
Ketchup
boogie like

Ketchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation hereKetchup has an incredible reputation here

Robinson to the Cavs.... get it done.
Ketchup is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: