Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > NBA Team Forums > Los Angeles Clippers Forum

Los Angeles Clippers Forum Clippers message board - clippers fan forum

Old 01-31-2010, 11:37 AM   #1
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation
Default Chris Kaman is a good talker

I spoke with Kaman the other day and he's pretty great to talk to. Has lots of ideas and opinions and gives thoughtful responses to stuff

Didn't get a chance to ask him about off-court hobbies like all his outdoors stuff
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 12:14 PM   #2
SoCalMike
NBA Legend and Hall of Famer

SoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableSoCalMike is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable
Default Re: Chris Kaman is a good talker

And???

How about some foundation to your post or a link to the article you might write?

SoCalMike is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 01:53 PM   #3
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

"Speaker" sounds better and yeah I'd like a link also I am a budding journalist myself....congrats!
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-31-2010, 02:31 PM   #4
insidehoops
Administrator

insidehoops has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoCalMike
And???

How about some foundation to your post or a link to the article you might write?

I'll be posting an interview with him tonight
insidehoops is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2010, 12:01 AM   #5
qrich
King Heno

qrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterqrich is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

I still remember Kaman's genius idea of a microchip you put in your brain with all the languages in it, so when you travel you don't have to worry about communication problems.

Or something.
qrich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2010, 02:40 PM   #6
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich
I still remember Kaman's genius idea of a microchip you put in your brain with all the languages in it, so when you travel you don't have to worry about communication problems.

Or something.
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-25-2010, 08:17 PM   #7
BeeClips
I airball my layups

BeeClips has an OK reputation so far

Quote:
Originally Posted by qrich

Or something.

Too late the Japanese already invented it.
BeeClips is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2010, 09:52 AM   #8
ZeN

ZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableZeN is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeeClips
Too late the Japanese already invented it.

Yeah but they stole it from The Caveman
ZeN is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: