Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops

Go Back   Message Board Basketball Forum - InsideHoops > InsideHoops Main Basketball Forums > NBA Forum

NBA Forum NBA Message Board - NBA Fan Forum

Old 02-09-2010, 01:43 AM   #1
dab0yech0
3 Ball like Piatkowski

dab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation heredab0yech0 has an incredible reputation here
Default Demar DeRozan will win the dunk contest

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OLJljRHCPNM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XulAodgvko

Also Demar says that he has 2-3 dunks which have never been done before. I can't wait.
dab0yech0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 01:54 AM   #2
brwnman

brwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputationbrwnman has a terrific reputation
Default Re: Demar DeRozan will win the dunk contest

I remember him saying he has 2 dunks, but he's not sure if he can pull it off. I know one thing, he'll prob. do the tap off the window (ala Dwight). What I'm really looking for from him is doing the FT line thru the legs dunk (ala James White)...
brwnman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 02:06 AM   #3
Reef
College star

Reef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterReef is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman
I remember him saying he has 2 dunks, but he's not sure if he can pull it off. I know one thing, he'll prob. do the tap off the window (ala Dwight). What I'm really looking for from him is doing the FT line thru the legs dunk (ala James White)...

You really think he can do the FT dunk? I doubt he could pull that off. I doubt anyone in the league can pull that off, except maybe Lebron.
Reef is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:12 AM   #4
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by brwnman

DD doesn't look like he has enough hops to do that dunk
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:18 AM   #5
plat1numX
!dennaB

plat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat coolplat1numX is considered somewhat cool

PS: Dwayne Polee in that one vid has some sick hops
plat1numX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:21 PM   #6
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

lol, its a funny thing about derozen, people are convinced hes a great dunker he really isnt, he reminds me of igy in style but with less hops. derozen has no chance of beating shannon brown or even nate. terrance williams is 10 times the dunker derozen is and that isnt even debatable.

derozen will win the dunk off but thats mainly because eric gordon is possibly the most unathletic starting 2 in the league.
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:48 PM   #7
IamSofaKing
I brick airballs

IamSofaKing has decent reputationIamSofaKing has decent reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by ukplayer4
lol, its a funny thing about derozen, people are convinced hes a great dunker he really isnt, he reminds me of igy in style but with less hops. derozen has no chance of beating shannon brown or even nate. terrance williams is 10 times the dunker derozen is and that isnt even debatable.

derozen will win the dunk off but thats mainly because eric gordon is possibly the most unathletic starting 2 in the league.

DeMar has a 38.5 vert while Iggy has a 34, 1 more than Redicks...
IamSofaKing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 07:54 PM   #8
PacerRaptor
B-Rush for ROY

PacerRaptor has decent reputationPacerRaptor has decent reputation

dont count out Shannon Brown
PacerRaptor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:28 PM   #9
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by PacerRaptor
dont count out Shannon Brown

or Nate Robinson
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 08:44 PM   #10
kmartshopper
Believe

kmartshopper has an OK reputation so far

I heard he's going to do a handstand and dunk with his feet
kmartshopper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 09:31 PM   #11
IBrickShots
Lebrick James

IBrickShots has an OK reputation so far

^Lmfaooooo Amazzing his hops on his arms must be twice as good as his legs
IBrickShots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:24 PM   #12
RaininThrees
Meats Don't Clash

RaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterRaininThrees is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NBA4EVER
or Nate Robinson

Nate Robinson in the dunk comp was played out on his 14th attempt in 2006.
RaininThrees is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:25 PM   #13
NBA4EVER

NBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginableNBA4EVER is the Michael Jordan of posters with the best reputation imaginable

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaininThrees
Nate Robinson in the dunk comp was played out on his 14th attempt in 2006.

let me remind you guys. Spud Webb is one of the judges
NBA4EVER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:46 PM   #14
Go Getter
Wild 100's

Go Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation hereGo Getter has an incredible reputation here

They should have a limit on attempts for real that [Nate's failed attempts] was boring.

Lol at people measuring verticals we all should know that some people run faster and jump higher during competition as opposed to being tested and vice versa.
Go Getter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2010, 10:52 PM   #15
ukplayer4
NBA lottery pick

ukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops posterukplayer4 is considered a brilliant InsideHoops poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by IamSofaKing
DeMar has a 38.5 vert while Iggy has a 34, 1 more than Redicks...

this is hilarious, you think demar has more running vert than igy?
ukplayer4 is offline   Reply With Quote
This NBA Basketball News Website Sponsored by: